Reviews for swords & knives
Mr.Wisely chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
WELCOME BACK Im happy that your back and this chapter is great. I hope you will update sooner this time ;3
Mr.Wisely chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This Story is great! But i dont understand why there is the c symbol. PLEASE dont stop with this story! i,ll follow you to the end of the world, please just continue. PS: sorry for my bad english, im from germany and can better understand then write
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
This is getting more and more awesome with every chapter. Keep on writing, don't stop, you have all the potential to create one of the most notable fanfics in Touhou section.

Also, don't delete reviews if people flame you. All stories get bad reviews once in a while, don't let it discourage you.
GirlPassingBy chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Hello again~!

Good thing you don't leave this story, at the end it will help you improve on how to write and all that.

Yeah, you made this chapter longer(Good).

Now, sometimes (When not talking) you don't write the names correctly (I saw this a lot on Mai and Yuki for example, you put them as "mai and yuki").

Other than that I can't recall something else...

Now at least commenting about the story itself and not its structure:(:D)

So this is betwen UFO and TD... Maybe this have something to do with certain Youchrist monk trapped on Hokkai?

Hmm...I'm curious how the two crazy maids with knieves would look figthing. You know with Sakuya's time 'nd space manipulating and all that. Hope Yumeko can compensate that with some power of her own (Like, dunno... some sacred magic from Pandaemonium or ancient fight style from there as well?)...

See ya'~
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Holy Byakuren, someone has to make a Walfas version of this. It's so beautiful.
GirlPassingBy chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
...Hmm...

It's pretty short the chapeter, I think it's the best if you the next ones larger.

I think the use of (...) is a little informal but it's ok, the story can be read (I have seen ones that can not).

Your characters need more personality, I can't feel the emotions the characters are feeling.

Otherwise your story has a good start and for being your first story it's understable that there are going to be some flaws here and there.

Don't get me wrong, I'm quite interesed with this plot of Shinki going bersek after MS and how the girls of Makai are going to do on Gensoukyou.

Hope you upload soon,

Ciao!
LowOnAir chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Not a bad start, but you need to give the characters a little bit of background. How did they meet and why do they like each other?

If you'd like, you could post your story here

/gensokyo/

Sure, most of the stories are interactive, but they don't have to be! Everyone is really nice and I think you would make a good addition to the community.