Reviews for Human Nature
flyingmintbunny0 chapter 14 . 5/12
2016 and this story is still fantastic
areyoumydalek chapter 14 . 2/18
Overall, great conclusion to a great story. I loved this version of "Human Nature" almost as much as the original story! Amazing job.
areyoumydalek chapter 4 . 2/18
This chapter was GREAT! I was really interested, and slightly surprised, at how John thought Rose was cheating on him. I also thought that John drunk with Jack was great and really funny!
areyoumydalek chapter 3 . 2/18
I love the tension between John and Rose in this chapter and the last chapters. The interaction with Sally Sparrow was also really interesting too!
areyoumydalek chapter 1 . 2/18
I love how you incorporate canon events in your own writing. It turns out really, really well, as it did here! Can't wait to see more of Jack and Rose and John!
Heather Snow chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
The beginning of this story was a slow start to me, perhaps in part because I hadn't read the other books in the series, but once we got to the moon, it was so much fun! I loved how you wove multiple storylines together in a way that made sense. I'm definitely going to check out the rest of the series.
Heather Snow chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
The Doctor's speech from Voyage of the Damned was just great. Love how Martha is acquitting herself. And the final line about the Doctor saving the world by snogging Rose silly... Brilliant!
Heather Snow chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
I am loving how you're combining Human Nature with Smith and Jones. What a wonderful idea. And Rose is fitting in nicely too.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
Oh no. Oh bloody no.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
So much better! And not a *hint* of the words 'genetic transfer'! Seriously, if Rose and the Doctor don't officially get together after sharing a flat (and a honeymoon?) for 2 months then...
Auua Ytjoml chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
So how many of the Brood are actually in the hospital I wonder? Wonderful Brilliant Fantastic re-write of John coming back to himself. Rose is so much more of a reassurance in this than Martha was (not that Martha wasn't doing her best but well... she's not Rose).
Auua Ytjoml chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
Well we can't let John run out of marmalade... Might I specifically offer him a jar of banana marmalade? (real thing, really!) Might help him regain all the blood sugar he's likely to lose this adventure...
But I do feel a bit sad that he's not likely to shake radiation out into his shoe as John.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
so the Jadoon can take the Brood off their hands right? ... right?!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Yay! Though I wouldn't mind just one more chapter of domestics now that they're both admitting their love for each other and - for once - neither is feeling guilty about it.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
Rose should really let Sally know that the Doctor's having some amnesia. 'specially if she's planning on going back. But love this insertion!