Reviews for Cut Short
Yangyang chapter 6 . 3/21
Wow, that was hot! Too bad they had to stop so soon... and for a good reason, too. Albert still needed some time to heal from the loss of his wife. Much respect for him not to do anything that would jeopardize his friendship with Frannie. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Suddenly I feel inspired to write a one shot 003x004 story of my own.
AVFireBlade9472 chapter 6 . 4/20/2016
Wow, you're a really great writer!
lovelifegirl chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
I hope you post another soon! This is so interesting!
Lt.Gungirl chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Good grief...what an exciting chapter! Hoping there's more?
magikarp27 chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Yes! Another great chapter! I can't wait for the next.
magikarp27 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
I love this story! I hope to see an update soon (yay 003x004!)
Sybil Rowan chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
This is so awesome. I'm enjoying this Albert/Frannie story a great deal. It's rare to find them. There is something just so right about this set up you've created. Nicely executed.
flowerangel050 chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
This is very interesting! I feel sad for 004 though.
P2tbAnimeGirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was fantastic! I can’t wait for your update! The attention to emotion and character is flawless. Keep up the great work!
Sand chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Ohhhh amazing, wonderful, excelent job!
Please continue or I'll die
TheOldFanGirl chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
I love it! Honestly, I always thought their was slight resemblance between 003 and Hilda. You have the agony of 004 over his wife and the caring nature of 003 that I love so much.

I'm eager to read the next update!
SuicidalLover chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
I love this soooooo much. The attention to their emotions and how you say about Françoise's warmth and Albert's iciness it wonderful. Plus I love 004x003 (even if you don't take it to a full romance between them and they remain as close considerate friends) this pairing so needs more love I'd like to see more of these. Great job! :D
IndividualImagine chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Write chapter two! Albert is my favorite of all the Cyborgs.
Sybil Rowan chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Wow. Amazing job. I love anything centered around the First Generation Cyborgs. I really enjoyed what I've read so far. Very intense, and you've conveyed the emotions powerfully without being heavy handed. You have a wonderful plot that flows well. You're writing style is tidy and in a conversational style I enjoy. Please continue writing, you have real talent.