Reviews for Cut Short
lovelifegirl chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
I hope you post another soon! This is so interesting!
Lt.Gungirl chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Good grief...what an exciting chapter! Hoping there's more?
magikarp27 chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Yes! Another great chapter! I can't wait for the next.
magikarp27 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
I love this story! I hope to see an update soon (yay 003x004!)
Sybil Rowan chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
This is so awesome. I'm enjoying this Albert/Frannie story a great deal. It's rare to find them. There is something just so right about this set up you've created. Nicely executed.
flowerangel050 chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
This is very interesting! I feel sad for 004 though.
P2tbAnimeGirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was fantastic! I can’t wait for your update! The attention to emotion and character is flawless. Keep up the great work!
Sand chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Ohhhh amazing, wonderful, excelent job!
Please continue or I'll die
SweetComplications chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
I love it! Honestly, I always thought their was slight resemblance between 003 and Hilda. You have the agony of 004 over his wife and the caring nature of 003 that I love so much.

I'm eager to read the next update!
SuicidalLover chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
I love this soooooo much. The attention to their emotions and how you say about Françoise's warmth and Albert's iciness it wonderful. Plus I love 004x003 (even if you don't take it to a full romance between them and they remain as close considerate friends) this pairing so needs more love I'd like to see more of these. Great job! :D
IndividualImagine chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Write chapter two! Albert is my favorite of all the Cyborgs.
Sybil Rowan chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Wow. Amazing job. I love anything centered around the First Generation Cyborgs. I really enjoyed what I've read so far. Very intense, and you've conveyed the emotions powerfully without being heavy handed. You have a wonderful plot that flows well. You're writing style is tidy and in a conversational style I enjoy. Please continue writing, you have real talent.