Reviews for An Archangel and a Soul Walk into a Bar
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 3 . 9/13
Not sure I like that you made angel wings visable and made hunters and angels common. Regardless I still enjoyed reading.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 1 . 9/13
I like how you described the souls and the soul warehouse. You made sams soul adorable without words or human like body. Your description of his soul was very well done.
Elise chapter 3 . 7/14
AHHH! THIS IS SO FANTASTIC! There is one major flaw though! It's over too fast! Oh man I would've read the heck out of a 50 chapter fic...I would've been at it for days... *stares dreamily in the distance* I'm kidding, this is fantastic, I love everything about it ;) The inherent Sabriel, the fact that this pairing is the main focus of the story (it's so underrated!), the bonus Destiel I wasn't expecting, which was beautiful and sweet, the general Alternate Universe in which angels walk around with undisguisable WINGS (i love wings. LOVE them!), and "Hunter" is an actual recognised job...also The Warehouse of Souls. What a brilliant idea that is! I must add that your writing style is just blinking great ;)
Thanks so much for writing this!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 5/21
What the! The time spent on Gabe and Sam was so incredibly short. I wish they had more screen time together.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 5/1
What a very pretty story. Nicely written and emotional.
WeirdosUnite chapter 3 . 4/6
Tony Rogers chapter 1 . 2/17
I loved it! Seriously, why the heck did I not find this story before? :D I would love it if you decided to make a sequel! (just putting it out there).

Anyways, great story once again. Keep writing please!
Y chapter 3 . 1/31
theflashisgone chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
This is a fantastic story, but you got your math wrong. 2% of seven billion is 140 million, not fourteen million. I'm aware that this isn't even remotely important to the story itself.
Astiar chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
I like your odd AR it's cute. Uriel is still an assistant and Cas has been in love with Dean since he was 4 which isn't stalker creepy at all...
ktfoo chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
I love your take on both Sam and Gabriel. Took a bit to catch up with Mary being alive and the construction of your universe, but I loved it all, particularly Sammy's soul in the Warehouse (and Dean still being a guard dog... so adorable. And Destiel!). Basically, Saving family business, Killing people, the Things. That's the only way I can describe the awesome.
Silver chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Ah, this made my life. It's such a sweet story and so hilarious! Thank you for your wonderful story! And Happy Almost New Year!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I read the story a year ago and I just had to read it again because it is just that AMAZING!
napoleonsfics chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
17sweil chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
I really didn't like this story. Sorry, its probably just me, but I found it hard to follow and kinda confusing.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »