Reviews for Game Over
Please write more!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Wonderful
tomxdougluver14 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
the part that Mike cried is so cute! I love Mike!
SNAPE IS SNAPE chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Excellent. The 1964 Mike seems especially realistic.
utter-trash chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
My favourite of the kids was Mike and I always thought his stretching would be awful. In my opinion they are very much in character.
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
wow! great job! you captured the emotions so well here. I would love it if you wrote some for the other characters!
Kittypainterartist chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I love all your stories of CATCF you write (Mostly the ones about Mike(Fangirl XDD))You are a really talented author who would put Dahl to shame!
KrnYong chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I also thought that the kids' punishments were a tad severe for their supposed crimes, especially considering their young ages. Mike, to me, was the most interesting in the remade movie because he was not just media-obsessed, he was intelligent as well. He was logical, scientific, and overall more understandable than the other kids because Wonka's idea for "teleportation" was indeed a major invention and I can totally see why Mike wanted to use it as such. But using it on himself was a dumb move.
Turrislucidus chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Greetings to you, The QAS:

These are quite good, Mike is a appropriately different in each, a credit to your writing abilities.

I like the one-dimensional quality of the 'book' Mike, that's just how he was, but he's a bit confused. Mr. Wonka kept the reason for the tour to himself, there is no mention of an additional prize going to only one of the children in the book.

Your 'movie 1971' Mike is the most likable but the one I enjoy reading the most is your 'movie 2005' Mike. There is so much anger roiling around in that boy and you have expressed it so intelligently. The bit with the chocolate to bite on was a nice touch, and Mr. Wonka would enjoy the play on the word 'dense' no end.

Blaming Mr. Wonka for their predicament is in character, but a waste of time. The person responsible for the action you take, and the outcome, is you, or, as Phil Drabble put it, "If a ferret bites you it is nearly always your own fault."

Your vivid descriptions of the stretching make me realize how right Roald Dahl was when he said, and I paraphrase here, you can say anything as long as you don't describe it.
Dead to my World chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Loved It! I Don't See Lots Of Torture Stories. Well, I See Lots Of Them Like This. 5 Stars!
Chocoholic-Wallflower chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Mike's not my very favorite character, but I fudgin' love this fic! I really like how you added the three different versions to satisfy all the CatCF fans of the book, 1971 movie, and (my general favorite) the 2005 movie. I applaud!

I would love to see you write a fanfic like this for Violet, she's my very favorite. D
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
*shivers* yeah...Mike was the one who could've been stretched and turned into his normal size, but nooo he got strapped to a torture machine! Willy scares me sometimes even if I love the collection. *giggles* from a fellow "music maker and dreamer of dreams"

~Forte
The QAS chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Beutiful
buttercookie12 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I loved it

You captured the character personality wonderfully I always wondered how the taffy puller worked. But anyway I enjoyed reading this and hope you make another chapter :)