Reviews for To Catch A Robin
So, Artemis was calling Richard a girl then. Haha
InsaneRabbit chapter 1 . 6/19
This was amazing XD
NightCourtRuby chapter 1 . 6/1
By the end of this, I was howling with laughter! XD F****** amazing! Love it!
tesla9 chapter 1 . 5/24
This one-shot had me dying of laughter. I love it.
PaxAmynta chapter 1 . 4/27
Hah so glad I clicked on this story- I was laughing pretty much the whole way through reading
THIS WAS GREAT AND YJ IS COMING BACK YAS AND YOU SHOULD WATCH IT IS COMING BACK SOMETIME AFTER OCTOBER YAAAAASSS SO FUNNY
Wolfie0103 chapter 1 . 4/4
That was AMAZING! It made me laugh so so so so much! (Oh and btw I think Babs knows who he is - part of the batfam and everything - but I'm not too sure about Bette. Have you heard about YJ S3 - finally! My favourite bit was the Talk - seriously, I was cracking up - the reveal and of course, Babs saying that Dick was a girl - as well as Artemis then trying to verify that claim.
Nina chapter 1 . 4/4
Oh. my god. This is legitimately the best. I laughed so hard, I woke my sister, two rooms away. She came barrelling down my door and yelled at me, naturally, as it is currently 6:53am, but it was worth it. This is great, amazing job, amazing characterization. Just yes. 10/10. I would marry this fic if I could.
freeasthebirds chapter 1 . 1/9
Funniest story I've read in a while! Thanks for the laugh!
ceric-sulfate chapter 1 . 1/3
HAHAHAHA only Artemis is dumb enough to "wander around in her alias with almost the exact same profile as her hero identity!" Gotta love the irony
The Master Unicorn chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
I loved this so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
I am at a sleepover and I just could not stop for like a straight five mins!