Reviews for To Catch A Robin
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 3/1
X-D for Bette's argument on why Dick Grayson could not be Robin. Logical too

Almost choked on my food at the part about Robin being a girl! X-D

Just got better and better with Alfred and then The Talk! Thank you so very much!
gidster chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
actually had me laughing out loud. and not in a blowing excessive-ammounts-of-air through-my-nistrils sort of way. like, at one point I actually busted out into laughter earning me a couple of confused glares from my co- workers. I loved it. especially the whole daddy bats scene. great fic!
rakaduani chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
I loved how you had her led onto the track of him doing the opposite of what he looks like as Robin :) a girl? Priceless.
Iko-san chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
OMG That was really funny! Haha the whole time I was imagining a troll face with Robin's mask on it. It may have scarred me for life.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I loved this! Robin and Batgirl are such trolls. xD
narniac4aslan chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
LOOOOOVE IT!
littleditto chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Oh god, oh god, I think I'm gonna die! Fucking epic! But truly, the trolling award goes to Barbra, for her ingenious sceme!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
DAMMIT THIS WAS AMAZING OMG
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
I'll admit, this had me laughing. Nicely done for a first fic, even if I'm reading it years later. Two thumbs waaaay way up.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
you killed me XD Bette and Barbara FTW XD
...and actually i want to know now too whether Atlanteans lay eggs. Um. Darn it. X'D
Jupiter Queen chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Oh my God, I don't think I've laughed harder at a fic. This story is a national treasure. You really captured everyone's personalities well, and you definitely played up the show's humorous moments! Amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
This is hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
You have nailed their personalities and your writing fits the young justice style so much!idk if you know this but you are the reason I got into young justice in the first place xD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
I laughed so hard
CuzImBatman chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Genius. This all was just...brilliant. Can't wait to read your other work (hopefully there is some), I imagine that you're very good with one shots.