Reviews for Memories of My Friends
Nekoshiro chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Spend the whole day reading this awesome story. Man I really enjoyed it. Dont worry about sho's speech its easier to understand him this way. . i had a hard time understanding his math terms in gameXD had to ask my sis to translate.
Nekoshiro chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Wow lucky y already finished with everthing im barely finishing the secrets reports. Yay joshua stayed! The story got really interesting and i like how all of them are included in it one way or !
Book Thief101 chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
I thought I reviewed this already!
No wait, I remember reading it but not reviewing . . .
Anyway, thanks for up-dating another AMAZING chapter.:)
And fear not for being late, as you can see/read I'm late on my reviewing due to my own hectic life, but I really don't want to bore you with the painful details of my life and go straight to the review.:)
Aw, whenever I read Joshua alone in the back of the group kills me in the inside. :( Really, I feel like Neku should give Joshua one of those bromance hugs just to make him feel better. But, Neku will be giving Joshua a lot of romance hugs in the future, right? I mean, their soon-to-be-future-love-life has to still be there! (It wasn't helping that I was listening to Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum, but that song has become the official theme song whenever I read this story.:P)
I was a little nervous when I read the Joshua and Shiki bit. I like how Shiki is trying to accept Joshua and how they shared that moment together, but again, Neku is a better pillow; his hair is proof
Okay, I'm getting mixed feelings over Merodi. I like her, and I hate her that's not weird. I mean she is trying to help Joshua but the way she is doing it makes me want to throw chalk at her. D: Yeah, I'm so threatening; I'mma wild woman.
*squeal* I can't wait for the next chapter.:D
Please up-date when you can.:)

Book Thief101
Book Thief101 chapter 5 . 5/19/2012

Merodi why! - use your powers for good, not meddling in the way of Neku and Joshua's soon-to-be-future-love-life!

Oh, I feel so sorry for Joshua, maybe it's because I can sympathize with him when it comes to being alone.

My heart just broke when Joshua struggled on saying the word frie-, I mean, yeah . . .

What the hey are the Angels thinking of!

Aren't they punishing Joshua enough!

Merodi why are you talking with that that factoring factorial!

Well, I hope you up-date soon, 'kay.

In the meantime, I need to go hit something to get my anger for Merodi out.:)

Book Thief101
AkiDreamz chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Haha thanks for remembering me :'D I'm glad that I story alerted this. I don't regret it.

Hmm so what to say... I can't wait for some neku josh bonding, the way it is now is just great :3

Great job so far! XD keep it up :D
lawn chair crisis chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Ooooh, I'm so excited to see where this goes!

Please keep it up.
IceKyurem chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Write more, please? Also, predictions:

-Merodi will meet up with Sho

-Beat (and Rhyme too, I bet) will appear in the next chapter. That, or Mr. H.

-The bold part is a conversation between Josh and... someone from the Higher Plane.
Book Thief101 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I love Josh too, but he belongs to Neku, which I'm SOOOO okay with~!:D

Oh, and the plot thickens and Neku has a rival; he just doesn't know it yet . . . He'll find out eventually.:3

Really, I'm quite impressed with how you played with their names, especially Saigo's. (Really, I just love the play of names in the game! Neku, Joshua, etc.)

. . .

I can't help but say I am disappointed that their wasn't a toy gun in Joshua's bag but then again that wouldn't have been a great move on earning brownie points from Neku's friends.

I'm just hoping Medori won't end up becoming a psychopath wanting to separate Neku and Joshua.:P

Oh, can't wait for the next chapter~!_

~ Book Thief101
Book Thief101 chapter 2 . 3/31/2012

Joshua you better no be carrying a gun in that bag, and, if you are, it better by a Nerf gun~!XD

Oh, I hope you up-date soon.:)

I'm so excited for the next chapter.

~ Book Thief101