Reviews for Perseus and the Monster Force
abcea chapter 1 . 5h
Still love all of your stories.
I'm just curious: did anything ever become of them bing adopted by someone?
I notice that you mention it on your profile, I just can't find them anywhere.
If you would be willing, I would love to continue these truly original and interesting fanfics.
Hope you are doing well, and looking forward to seeing you back soon.
Abcea
SpencerDorman chapter 59 . 7/5
I've read stories where the authors include their own prophecies or alter one from the books, but it rarely ever turns out well. That being said, your prophecy is definitely one of the exception. It's cryptic, but still understandable, while also not being blatantly obvious. The lines rhyme and it flows nicely from one line to the next. Still lovin the story!
SpencerDorman chapter 50 . 7/4
I've been wondering, is the history between Athena and Triton of your own making or is it from mythology? To me, it's always seemed as if there was something between Athena and Poseidon, like sexual tension maybe, but they're just too stubborn to admit it so they act as rivals. It is just how I have interpreted it, and some other authors that I have read it seems, as they include it in their stories.
SpencerDorman chapter 38 . 7/4
I like how all of the Percy/Thalia fics ignore the fact that they are cousins, but in every other fic they acknowledge it (as long as the author doesn't make it so they aren't, obviously). I'm not saying I have anything wrong with that fact, I just find it mildly amusing. It's most likely done so, so that the author doesn't receive an outcry of reviews against that fact that they are cousins and all that. Anyways, love the story so far!
SpencerDorman chapter 30 . 7/4
These last two Guest reviews were from me, btw. I guess I got logged out for some reason and I didn't notice. Anyways, there's a reason that I usually catch up to the latest chapter before I review, because usually my questions will be answered, like the blood issue.
In earlier chapters, Percy's blood was golden ichor, and now it's orange-red? Since both of his parents are gods, his blood should be ichor, like it was prior to this chapter. The only reason he isn't a god with normal ichor was because the Fates chose him to be different. To have the blood of the gods yet still be mortal. He shouldn't have any red blood in his system.
Yet I guess I see the idea behind the ichor/blood mix. The red blood would be because he is mortal, yet the ichor would be because both of his parents are gods and have ichor. It's not the case in demigods because they only have one parent with ichor, while the other has red blood. So he's neither immortal nor mortal; neither god nor human. He's like the bridge between the two worlds, a better bridge than demigods. I don't know, just my thoughts on it I guess.
Though I liked it more when he had the blood of the gods, ichor, while still being mortal. It made him that much cooler. Something that clearly breaks the rules just because someone said so is better than trying to rationalize it, I guess. I'm not putting my thoughts into words very well, so sorry if I've confused you.
I'm just saying this, Thunder Thighs is my favorite for Thalia. You haven't used it yet and I know the story is discontinued but I just thought I'd say it since Percy and Thalia are practically having a nickname war. Anyways, love the story, but sometimes you are too repetitive in your terminology usage and thus had many opportunities to combine the sentences and shorten the story. I'm not saying the story is too long, just some of it is unnecessary. I'm not trying to bash just trying to give some simple constructive criticism.
Jersey devil
cdromance1 chapter 13 . 5/20
Is the monster a Chupacaba?
U mother...why I can't f... please continue...story
Idle Adle chapter 60 . 4/27
This sucks that you are discontinuing it. At least hold it up for adoption. Plenty of readers want to read more.
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 6 . 4/21
Hey, brothers connect, and Perseus the immortal is a little better connected with Arion then the other him would be, so...
Demonking500 chapter 1 . 3/30
It's a good story and your a fool for discounting it, at least rewrite it or put it up for adoption. If your going to rewrite it keep the second Titan war and the second giant war separate this time, also add more religions and more new monsters.
SMI0167 chapter 60 . 3/28
i love this story also this is my second time reading it
Percy'sFan chapter 60 . 2/26
Why did you stop? Please continue this. Why can't you continue it? WHY?!
1,625 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »