Reviews for The Royal Acadamy
Runback 12 chapter 8 . 10/23
you know... it's to bad you abandon this story. i was kinda diggin it.
but, you know, it's cool. you dont have to go out of your way to appeal to the anti crist.
(that was a joke. a vary risky joke. one that probably set a metric crap ton of people of. not in ANY way suppose to be taken literally.) anyway. back to the topic at hand. i just wanted to say that.[not the religious joke, the other part.(still really risky.)]

p.s. do you have a steam account. if so. whats your gamertag.
you dont have to tell me. i just thought it would be cool to chat outside fanfiction. but if not it's cool. i wont hold it against you. i know we aren't on the best of terms. (i think. im not the best at this social thing.) anyway i just wanted to say a few things so cye ya.
peter griffin chapter 8 . 8/19
finish!
peter griffin chapter 8 . 8/16
that was an amazing story. now you just need to finish it.
RickGT18 chapter 8 . 3/1
I'm loving the story but when are you gonna update it again? I want to know what happens after
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
Seriously, is there ANYTHING this 'Camo' girl can't do? No offence, but she's kind of a mary sue :P
Though nice story plot. You just gotta work on giving Camo some flaws
Ks is awesome chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
Continue
GMW chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Can Leaf and Petal be in here? If not, how about just Leaf, please? Thanks and nice story by the way.
mysterydude123 chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
What you play-in at Red? Meh, Have you read one of these?

The Maze Runner by James Dashner OR Rot and Ruin by jonathen maberry
TJLewis chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
i have done a lot of things to get an account just to tell you this so please listen

please make a chapter 8 you have left me in suspense for too long
even if you dont please can you reply
janisaisbored chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
This is really good. Please write more!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
*fangirl sqeal*I LOVE this! please update this soon.
anonymousdrag123 chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
MUST READ MORE tramples tokyo
purplebeard chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Oi, mary-sue maker, she better have something seriously wrong with her or else she'll be one of the most annoying characters in history.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Nobody really writes MySims fabrics... So I was happy to find this one! KEEP WRITING! (I love Travis!)
anonymouseling chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Oh Camo is soooooo awesome. But she's gotta have some sort of weakness. If not, she like a jugernaut. Unstoppable. She's soooooo awesome.

Oh and I love that you used Travis, Travis is by far one of my favourites in the My Sims series 3

Keep writing!