Reviews for inFAMOUS 6: The Vicious
an idiot chapter 22 . 9/11/2013
This is one of the first fan fiction series I've read...and I'm struggling to hold back tears...bloody good show man, damn good show
a fan chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
Ive read all the others infamous storyby you but i cannt apreciatethis one
Tô much similarities with HP
Sorry
Omega Collaborative chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
Bittersweet but I liked. I just had a little mini-marathon reading all six of these, that was fun. I'm feeling philosophical after reading this ones end, strange. Well still good work, I loved all six of your inFAMOUS stories and hope to see more works of this caliber from you in the future.
Inifinite-Bit chapter 22 . 6/27/2012
Well I finally sat down and finished reading this saga. It was a fun series to read(though I didn't read the Festival of blood yet.) and thanks for the shout out too it put a smile on my face.
Thedarkstorm chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
I am utterly speechless you made it so good to the point it was amazing,I am glad to be your friend and enjoy your stories pretty much i hope newcomers will enjoy it too and us who are behind you will always back you have my loyalty White. Signed: Anthony.P.S: The ending made me cry.
ShadowJ95 chapter 22 . 6/11/2012
Great story, sad that nick died, but happy its over :)
Bunsididly the Pant chapter 21 . 6/10/2012
Intense conclusion! You really know how to end the conflict with a bang. You also really know how to end everything smoothly altogether. It's been really fun reading the Joan/Kayce series. Thanks for everything.
Bunsididly the Pant chapter 18 . 6/4/2012
The excitement is growing, and the tension is nearly unbearable. Oh my god this is amazing. I sense an epic final showdown coming up! So excited to see theft next chapter!
ShadowJ95 chapter 18 . 6/1/2012
More please :)
ShadowJ95 chapter 17 . 5/14/2012
Great chapter, can't wait for more :D
ShadowJ95 chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
Grusome, but awsome
ShadowJ95 chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
Can't wait for more
Inifinite-Bit chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
Oh how nice Joan's doppelgangers make an appearance.