Reviews for Breath of Life
calypso tchaka chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
short and sweet :) I liked it, mainly because I love the way Yugi's personality comes across. I could never tire of the way you write him. If this continues sometime in the future I have a feeling I'd love it too. But then, I suspect I'm sold on Y/YY/A in any way shape or form if you have anything to do with it. Thanks for sharing it :)
shmeepeh chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Ah I love the way you write Yugi. I could never get tired of it.

I feel retarded having to ask, but is Speaker for the Dead hosted here? I can't seem to find it and I'm curious to read that now.
astrovagant chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
That was such a tease.

Grrr. ;)

~ C a d y
Kearitona Sjachraelgil chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
*looks down at Yugi's fainted form* oooh boy you know one of these days that boy is gonna suffer severe brain damage from fainting so much luckily the last time it happened Atem caught him before he injured himself too badly but you seriously have to watch that with him well keep up the great work gtg now JA NE
Flower of the desert553 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Awww! Poor Yugi! I can just imagine what he must have felt. And, yeah, faiting is probably a really good idea in this kind of situation. :D

I have to say that your stories always crack me up and this was no exception. :) LOVE your work!
Mahayana chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I have to say, even the summary on its own was hilarious. Grabs you right from the go. And the drabble delivers nicely too. Now I wish there were more of this. I'd love to know what's going on.

Three thumbs up!
Shyranae chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
It's been too long since we heard from you, but boy you never dissappoint.

This was just wonderful, the utter confusion that Yugi must have felt poor dear. You portrayed that perfectly. I'm still giggling ridiculously.

300 words which have made my week worthwhile.
Silvershadowfire chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
*laughs* Poor poor Ryou, no idea what came over him :) And Yuugi's going to have a very interesting time too with Atem in his head. Cute ficlet. Thanks for sharing.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Poor Yugi what a way to introduce yourself, and now he has Yami.