Reviews for The Three Strike Point Flag System
DrCaitlinSnow chapter 14 . 2/10
This is amazing, you know. It makes me feel all the pain I went through in the Lorax, but amplified through your beautiful words. Please. I am begging you to continue. Just a chapter or two more to complete this absolutely lovely and gorgeous tale you have re-spun.
Vikka13 chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
I can't find the words to describe just how perfect this fic is. And the last two chapters, it was impossible not to cry reading this. Truly amazing, I do hope you'll continue it!
Maria chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
Wow.
I mean, seriously, wow. I am literally tearing up here, it was that good.
I loved reading this story so much! It was beautifully written, emotional, and you captured the Once-ler's character perfectly. I wish I could post a better review about this, but I don't think I can really describe how much I loved this. Amazing job, you're an amazing writer. :)
TheKid'sKid chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
This deserves SO many more reviews. And I wish I had something more eloquent to say. I bow to you and this story, thank you for writing it. :)
Miyavilurver chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
this is amazing. wow. i love this
AwesomeOliver chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
Um...wow. Just wow. I've never read a fanfic that made my heart hurt as much as this. And that last sentence is supposed to be a complement. You don't just make the Onceler a guy who fell off the right path. You made him fall and hit rocks on the way down, rocks he didn't notice were breaking him until he landed at the bottom, and that's what I LOVE about this! I felt his sickness, his pain, his guilt, an that's what makes an author great at what he/she does. Don't stop writing please! I'll be waiting anxiously for an update :)
TheLolaMonster chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
I love this story, although for some reason I never submitted a review for it! Just everything about this is wonderful, from the bro-mance with Lorax and Once-ler to the very subtle hinting at Once-ler and Norma's relationship. It's so well written and believable.

Also, I love how you associate Mumford & Sons with Once-ler with this chapter, I always thought that their songs could describe him perfectly. Especially "Thistles and Weeds", "The Cave" and "Dust Bowl Dance". I also love how long this chapter is, I love long chapters of stories, haha. The angst is also a nice touch.

Can't wait until the next chapter, keep up the good work!
Mikaceous chapter 14 . 6/15/2012
This chapter.

It shows basically everything that I ever pictured the Once-ler feeling after the Lorax left him, even going so far as to blame the Lorax. That just seems to in-character, I can't even- Oncie is definitely not the type to just admit doing the bad thing, I totally see him trying to force the blame on everything but himself. I also really liked how he kept repeating, over and over, "He deserved this." It sets this sort of rhythm for the story, a beat of sorts.

I loved this chapter, sad feelings and all :,D
Took-Baggins chapter 14 . 6/14/2012
I love this line: The king sat alone in his kingdom of dust and he did not weep because there was simply nothing left to mourn for.

Beautiful.

This chapter was wonderfully depressing, especially the last few chapters/
ScatterSunshine50 chapter 14 . 6/13/2012
This was soooo beautiful! Oh my gosh, the Once-ler's outburst was so intense! So many people skip over the aftermath part because they think it's unimportant or boring, but you did it so well! I also liked that you showed the Once-ler actively making a legitimate effort to do something about his situation. Soooooo incredible! Great job! :D
wow chapter 14 . 6/13/2012
i'm literally crying
The Animanga Girl chapter 14 . 6/12/2012
And this is the chapter in which the reader feels rather depressed D:

Still, good work :)
Once Upon A Spazz chapter 14 . 6/12/2012
Riveting chapter! I'm really looking forward to the final chapter(s) of the story. It's been a wonderfully written story and very detailed and thoughtful.
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 14 . 6/12/2012
Y U So sad? I know this is amazing, but sad nonetheless. I can't wait for the last chapter, Write On!
Catnip-Packet chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
Oh my GOSH.

...

Man, this is so angsty I actually started crying by the time I got to the end of the chapter.

You are a really really fantastic writer and you're giving me loads of sad feelings. ;n;