Reviews for Role Reversal: The Road Not Taken
This is well written and it has a good story :)
lishymorgan chapter 19 . 7/9/2015
Dude you have to continue! This is the best fanfic I've read so far! I would have pm you but I don't know how to do that & I'm lazy
Shiranai Atsune chapter 19 . 8/21/2014
who adopted it?
Rongis chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
What the fuck is this ? Jiraiya as in bad peron I can't even think like that and forcing my imagination isn't helping either at least you could make your story yaoi so that i wouldn't even have to looook at this disgusting piece of shit you call fiction
LordCanine chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I'll take it!
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
So, you should get a beta. Your sentence structure is impossible to follow and the story seems to be flat out missing some words as it transitions from one scene to the next or even within one scene. Can't tell if it's good or not, as I have no idea whats going on.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
Great story! . But Sasuke's personality and everything makes him seem more like the one destined to have the curse mark...just saying it's only my opinion. I like it and hope somebody can continue it soon!
Ely chapter 19 . 9/14/2012
Jackpot777! NOOOOOO!

I was hoping for a new chapter!

And sorry for stopping our e-mail conversations, my life is such a mess right now (I won't go into more detail but the 26th I'll be at Uni, so I'll be able to get away from everything and talk to you back). Things have been… diffcult.

I hope you are OK.
UzuKunoichi chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Suckura will be useless no matter how much you try. Always.
FlameOfAFriend94 chapter 18 . 6/17/2012
Great chapter! I loved the change when Anko was the one who fought off Kabuto, instead of Kakashi. The changes in the tournament will be interesting, especially with Naruto not fighting Neji. I wonder, how will that affect Neji's development in character? Naruto was the reason that Neji changed, that he learned about his father, that he strived to overcome the seal on his forehead, that he abandoned his Fate believes, and that he became nicer towards Hinata and Hiashi. Will Sasuke be able to do all of that?

Nice job. I really do wonder why you do not have more reviews, as this story is good.
IWishIWasACheescake chapter 18 . 6/16/2012
I really enjoy this story and I hope u can update soon... Please? :)
anime-induced-coma chapter 18 . 6/16/2012
Very interesting so far, I really enjoy the role reversal and I think it's more fitting that naruto is the one to turn dark. I hope you update soon!
FlameOfAFriend94 chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
This story is absolutely great! It's a shame it doesn't have more reviews. The character development is logical and makes sense, and the details and descriptions of everything is very good. The only critisism I would have at all is that Sasuke talks a lot more than in cannon and is more friendly, but then again, this story isn't cannon.(:

Good job on everything! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Yeeeeeeeeh chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I've been waiting for a story like this for a long time. I thought I might have to write it myself at one point, but you did it and you did it well. Well, so far, anyway.
Randomperson chapter 14 . 5/11/2012