Reviews for Speak no Evil
Nocturnal Lane chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
Hi! I know it's been years since your last update, and I'm not writing this to urge you to write or anything (because you should only write when you want to, unless there is a specific deadline). Just wanna tell you that your writing style is unique.
I love the humor, generated mostly from sarcasm, I love how the characters are not OOC (and the exaggerations of specific characteristics just made the whole story more enjoyable), I love how you wrote the scenes differently-yet still the same-and I love Mari. As a reader, I read each chapter with joy. As a writer, I read each chapter with a taaaad bit of envy. Wish I could write as well as you do :)
Well, that's it from me. Hope you have a nice day, wherever you are!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
Excellent story! I liked it! Why don't you finish it? I would like to read about her hitting Zuko with another teapot. Keep up-dating it, soon.
yori neko chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
Even though its been a while can you continue the story its very good
Girl Who Loves Her Cartoons chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
Really good! Please update soon or I might die without another chapter. JK. But your writing is really descriptive and good. Have a smiley! :)
kage kitsune 14 chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
Can't wait until Toph meets Mari. That's going to be an interesting meeting. :D

I love Mari's character. I can't wait to see more of her past, and how she's a water bender when it said she lived in the Earth Kingdom.

Update soon.
CourtingTheMoon chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
I hope you continue, I am curious how you will take this into the other seasons and add romance. So keep it up.
12aae87 chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
i like that kid lol
12aae87 chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
love the part where sokka refused to take off the makeup lol
MissDefender93 chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
So I have been reading your story and at first i was all like...a mute?but i really like Mari. The group misreads her actions when inside its entirely different. plus she is not a mary sue. i like her humor and her relationship with the group. anyway just wanted to say please dont drop this story...its really good. Anyway i hope you update soon! keep it up! :)
BecauseI'mBatman chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
Please update! Great story! I love mari!
BecauseI'mBatman chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
Great story! Update pleaaaase!
Chelsea chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Oh goodness, I love this. You are doing a wonderful job with everything. Please update soon!
matsuma chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
Keep up the good work!
sunflower13 chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Sounds really good. And the muteness is very well-done. Update soon please! And feel free to respond, I don't mind.
Oluhasuu chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
kyaaa love the story, adore mari

and I want more! XD