Reviews for Lost in a Sea of Green
nadenelouis3 chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
well...trying to think of something bad to say...uummm...

nope, not a thing :D

I loved the little catch up on the family XD and thanks again for the shout out :)

This ending was perfect :) Now Albus is in Slytherin the attention isn't going to be on Dominique any longer...YEY FOR DOMINIQUE :D

This story BRILLIANT!
CrayolaCreation chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
This is good, sad to see it end though! Loved the ending.
CrayolaCreation chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
Wow, quite nice chapter only one more chapter? Oooh.
nadenelouis3 chapter 9 . 5/9/2012

but...what? it's over D:

nooo! I love this story! but at the same time, I love how it's...unique?

Actually, yeah, I like that its's ending here...I don't think any more drama would have been able to come out of six more years to top /that/ off!

I can't wait for the epilogue!

Thanks for the shout out again! I'll give yours one in both stories :D
nadenelouis3 chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
YES! finally you finished :D

I agree, it's not my favorite but it's still brilliant :D and very important

I think the next school year is going to be veeeery interesting, what with people learning what actually happened and hopefully them all having to apologize to Dominique?

Scorpius...I love him :D

Great work :D :D
nadenelouis3 chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
Aww thank you XD

Dominique is amazing! She should just really kick Alex' ass!

Yey Roxanna and Dominique are friends again!

Yey Victoire and Dominique are having more sisterly bonding moments!

Is that the imperious curse? Or is Alex being all mental breakdown?

Also, does Scorpius exist in this story?

I think it would be a GREAT twist is he comes to Hogwarts and befriends Dominique haha

can't wait until you're next upload :D :D
CrayolaCreation chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
Keep it going (:
she's gone RUN chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
First of all, I must say this: The title and summary caught me. Amazing.

Hook, line: Check!

Okay, so what captured me the most was the dialogue. A good and realistic chat between Dominique and Alexandra, and even though Alexandra is (probably) an OC, this seemed very true to character.

I will be reading more of this.

~Inky
wolfergirl chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
This is awesome...
nadenelouis3 chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
Ok, first of all; One Direction? We understand completely :) Harry Styles? That boy his HOT!

Secondly, I love the realistic sisterly-relationship Victoire and Dominique have, going from enemies to sisters to friends to acquaintances.

Veritaserum? Very clever, I loved that idea and I love how Victoire told Fred what happened to get his help.

I think I'm beginning to like Victoire now, and now you've explained that they weren't always close it's becoming clearer why they're acting like they are.

I still don't like Roxy though.

Malfoy? Dominique should challange her to a duel in front of the whole school and beat her and then smugly say

"Guess Weasley's are still superior to Malfoy's." Or something haha, LOVE this story :D
ParkersPen chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
hey, im really enjoying this story :) its such a different concept and thats what makes it so good!

although i am a little confuzed at what happened between Roxanne, Dom and the muggle chelsea?
nadenelouis3 chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
:O what has she done? Poor Roxanne :O

I feel more sorry for Dominique though, what a bitch that Malfoy girl is!

More Fred/Dominique scenes? He seems like the only person who might know what she's going through, why didn't anybody tell their parents that Dom was being bullied?

I hope you update before next week I love this story!

Great chapter :)
nadenelouis3 chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
I love this chapter :)

I love this story :D

I loved how you included Dominique defending the Malfoys and Ron's reaction, and then had everyone making her an outcast at school

I think she should publically humiliate Roxanne :D

Poor Dominique, what's going to happen now? Ooooh I can't wait until next week!

Fred II is sooo sweet

I would suggest perhaps making the seperation between paragraphs greater if you know what I mean? Maybe adding a line or a ~ so we know they're not just continuing on from each other?

Other than that this story is amazing!
nadenelouis3 chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Aww I love this :D

Can I ask which family members are at school? It's just Victoire, Fred, Roxy and Teddy isn't it?
DanceThroughMyStory chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Hello,

A very nice chapter. I enjoyed it a lot and I think you're improving a lot.

I loved the idea of the whole family writing to her and their different reactions. I can see how the adults wouldn't mind, but the children (who are easily influenced, as children mostly are) are still a tad prejudiced.

Very nice... Have a Blessed day,