Reviews for Dark Past, Bright Future: Dark of the Moon
That One Rabid Fangirl chapter 14 . 9/5/2012
Yay! I loved it. I'm so glad Ironhide came back! You did a wonderful job, congradulations! :)
That One Rabid Fangirl chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Yay! I liked this one. :D She found someone I like how he was the guy that refused her ammo. XD The ending though... I hope somehow it's Ironhide! :'D I'd be so happy. So would Rachel, probably. Haha, please update soon, have fun doing your histroy homework :)
That One Rabid Fangirl chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Great chapter, I liked the conversation Rachel had with Sentinel. Update soon! :)
That One Rabid Fangirl chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
Oh, poor Rachel and Sam. I cried at this part of the movie, it was so hopeless. Anyways please keep wriring and update the next chapter soon! :)
That One Rabid Fangirl chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Oh no... I think I know what happens next... :/ That's going to be sad. Anyways, please keep writing and update soon! :)
That One Rabid Fangirl chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
I love this story, Rachel is amazing and I love how you conveyed Ironhide's personality and made me love him even more. But what I ask is, why did you have to have him die? You know you didn't have to, but you did. I'm curious and while it was sad reading it again, and seeing Rachel's reaction there could have been a happier ending but you chose not to. Haha, either way I loved it even if I wanted to cry during this chapter. Please keep writing and update soon! :)
Joldino-Sidestreaker chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Yes! Another person who calls him Mirage! I personally recon the name Mirage is much better than Dino especially since his ablity is to be able to turn himself invisible. Good work.
Joldino-Sidestreaker chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Good to see ya stories again. Please tell me that you are going to make Mirage a good guy? I dont like it when he is mean, he's one of my favourite 'bots. Keep up the awesome work and update soon. Komapsumida.