Reviews for The Caged Bird Sings
dramionelover0831 chapter 31 . 4/14
Omg. It can't end there. *crying* this was...*speechless* I love this...absolutely love it 3
ILuvMyFangPlushie chapter 31 . 3/14
Oh my gosh, I thought Katniss bringing her son to meet Cato in a coma was the end of the story and didn't realize you continued. Thank you so much for continuing cuz I really did not want Cato forever in a coma to be the end of the story. I really didn't. I love this story so much.
sundragons9 chapter 31 . 2/1
Another great chapter. So happy they are both healing.
FlawedPerception chapter 31 . 2/1
I'm so glad to see that you've updated! I'm sorry to hear that you were having difficulties in life, I don't know what situation you're in, but I hope it gets better for you.

I really liked this chapter, it shows how Katniss is getting even more comfortable around Cato, and I really liked it. I'm actually excited for Cato's POV of this, I find that Cato's POV is a bit more refreshing and kind of less angsty - at least in the beginning of The Stone Cries Out.
zuntiz chapter 30 . 1/19
These stories... So glad that I found them, because they are heartbreaking in the best way possible, and the ending was perfect :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Honestly, this is by far, one if the best Katniss and Cato stories I've ever read. :3 Your such an amazing writer!
AliceW chapter 30 . 10/14/2013
oh my god oh my god ! Cato is awake ! and he is really himself now !
i like how you made them open up slowly too eatchother. and the kiss ! i kow, i'm just a little blue flower but i was so hopplessy deseperate that he would find his way back to her and their son.
speaking of their son, how will he react when he'll see them together? How long till father and son can have a heart to heart discussion ? i hope they both will have an open mind.
sundragons9 chapter 30 . 10/13/2013
Oh, I really like it. So sad that so much time is lost, but I'm glad they are finally able to speak with each other with Cato's brain being free of venom.

I wonder how he felt about Katniss keeping him alive for 16 years, what it must have been like for her. So I can't wait to read The Stone Cries Out and get his perspective.
celine-the adorkable one chapter 30 . 10/12/2013
What an undeniably light endung to an undeniably dark story 3
Guest chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
I lost this story than I found it again... It was truly amazing. The characters, the plot, the unexpected twists, and the heart-wrenching emotions make you an amazing writer... Keep writing... I do wish this had a ending where cato woke up from the coma and had a family with katniss and hyacinth but the ending was great too...
fairytalec chapter 28 . 12/5/2012
Just reread this. How could you manage to write down such an overwhelming piece of art?
abandonedaccount37289 chapter 29 . 11/5/2012
Wow what an amazing ending, this story was absolutely brilliant :)
Aplz chapter 29 . 10/31/2012
Amazing, awesome, excellent, great and really really heartbreaking. Usually i don't cry reading tragic stories and watching so tragic films. But tonight i can't help crying.
Tintinn chapter 29 . 10/31/2012
You made me cry
sundragons9 chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
I'm reading this through the 3rd time now. I wonder if this is the start of the tracker jacker venom & if he was hijacked. Because for a while there, he was fine, normal or as normal a kidnapper, rapist can be.

"He hates me intensely, because that's all he murmurs—how his hatred for me is growing by the day. I don't doubt it, because I feel the same. But I fear. I fear all of him and all of me for fearing."