Reviews for Love Unfurled
Guest chapter 22 . 11/30/2014
I hope you'll still update. :)
isolde1224 chapter 22 . 10/1/2014
Really good. Please continue.
Pozemom chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
Interesting twist with Bella. Good story line.
alonealexabluerose chapter 22 . 8/22/2014
Cool man update soon!
Holidai chapter 22 . 8/22/2014
This chapter was really interesting. I am glad Tanya will not be a problem. I hope her being a siren will not be a negative thing for them. Great update!
megan.summers13 chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
This has been an amazing story so far and I hope that you keep it up. Please update!
Sarah chapter 21 . 4/13/2014
Hi, great story so far, will you be continuing with it?
Natalie chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Who thought Edward was gay?
alonealexabluerose chapter 21 . 12/19/2013
Cool man update soon!
April chapter 21 . 11/18/2012
wow! this story is really good. I hope you update it soon. I would like to see how ends.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 21 . 8/15/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! CAN'T WAIT! :) 3 :D
Guest chapter 21 . 8/5/2012
really good chapter and is rosaline frienship toward bella real or just pretending so she could get wat she wants update soon
MyEdwardJacob chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
I kind of wish you didn't tell us what was going to happen. It's really hard to be suprised in stories nowadays, but I'm also a little happy too so I don't have to dwell on them repeating their mistakes. I think instead of Jacob and Bella not being friends that Edward and Jacob try to be friends themselves. This will save a lot of animosity and create a healthier way around the treaty. Not like they care when they can just disappear anywhere they want until the wolves die out again. Even then they don't have to keep returning to the Olympic Pennisula...
TWINS96 chapter 21 . 8/3/2012
Rosalie is just probably being nice because she wants to get on bella's good side
But i loved edwards dancing lol i started giggling when i found out it was him but i still loved it :)
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 21 . 8/3/2012