Reviews for Rags Over Riches
Larenars chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Great story
TenraiTsukiyomi chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
This. Was beautiful.

Also, just saying... Hogwart teachs you're all incompetents and Dumbledore you asshole!

Anyways... This nakamaship touched my heart like no other. I loved it. Thankyou very much.

(*weep* Roooooon you awesome best friend.)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
That was simply lovely. Thanks for sharing.
lirial89 chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I have to admit i tend to like a good Ron!bashing but i like this. I like this alot :) well done. I might even expand this :)
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Yeah! A good fic with no Ron bashing! These fics are hard to find. I love what you wrote and the twists you made.
Night-Of-Mares chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is beautiful; I always like Sensible!Ron and Smart!Ron, but people always change the character so drastically, they might as well have made an OC with Ron's name. Then, of course, there is also the fact that Ron is one of the most disliked characters by many, so he's usually only in a story to be bashed. I love how you stay to Ron's character, but give him sense and smarts in more then just a chess game.
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Great chappy. Although it is unlikely that even Harry would know about thanksgiving as his gardians hate all things foreign and thanksgiving is an American holiday. I myself didnt know anything about the holiday untill I moved to north America.
The Miss America chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I love this fic! And I love Ron! I can't believe so many people bash him! He is Harry's best friend, the one person he would miss more than anyone else (as proved by the books) and yea he made a few mistakes but everyone does! Harry made mistakes! The fact that they are still best friends even through everything just proves that they are brothers in all but blood! It just makes me so mad when people bash Ron.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Nice Story, very unique and interesting.
1sunfun
gingee2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
sequel of what hapens next would be great, maybe?
ashleyfash1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This was a great story i personally love Ron I dont get why everyone hates him. He didnt do anything wrong except fight with Harry and all friends fight so it's normal esspecially under Ron conditions of being in life or death sitiuations when he's with Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is amazing :D
Ron is my favourite character too, and I hate how people bash him just so Harry/Hermione can be shipped. Your fic is really moving, and you've captured Ron perfectly, how he's really like. Will you please, please, please do a prequel? :)
Thank you so much for writing this amazing story, please keep writing more :D
Sum-1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Hi, this story is really good, and i'm sorry it won't be updated, but there's one thing that was just bugging me. the dusleys wouldn't celebrate thanksgiving because its in england. thanksgiving is an american thing... :)