Reviews for Same Beginnings, Different Endings
irelandk chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Didi731 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Where are you? Write some more. I miss your stories!
avidreaderone chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aww! I like this ending too!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
That was awesome. Amazing work, as always Kyla. Thanks for writing...and write some more! We miss your stories.
Whitney Love chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Adore this one.

kmfroggi chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
loved this one...awesome job! this edward was HOT! lol
Mrs.E.A.Cullen-17 chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Awww! I loved it! The bad-ass hottie who is a total sweetheart and future DILF also the sweet but strong writer who can make any man need a cold shower after reading one of her novels... and yes even Edward Cullen. 3 Thanks for this! Can't wait to see what you write next!

dazzleglo chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Loved it, so sweet, funny and an all around story to make you warm and fuzzy.
dazzleglo chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Loved it, so sweet, funny and an all around story to make you warm and fuzzy.
ksb75 chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these stories with the same beginnings different endings. This was a wonderful story. I loved it!
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Great chapter. Loved the Bella and Edward. I love how Edward was so protective of Caleb and Rosalie.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Love it! I really like the part when he got to her apartment and they bantered back and forth about their quirks.
Twink423 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
So much fun. Loved Caleb - so adorable!

And Edward interacting with Caleb was so cute too.

Also loves him returning from his trip and needing to see Bella first. So sweet and romantic. :)
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Oh, this was freaking awesome! Thank you for writing and sharing this.

Moltz chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
You have got to turn this into a short story!

Bella needs to meet his family, spend time with Rose and Caleb, get feedback on the photo shoot for the cover. We need to learn more about Edward! There is soooooo much left for you to elaborate on.

Really liked this storyline!
132 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »