Reviews for Same Beginnings, Different Endings
kmfroggi chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
loved this one...awesome job! this edward was HOT! lol
Mrs.E.A.Cullen-17 chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Awww! I loved it! The bad-ass hottie who is a total sweetheart and future DILF also the sweet but strong writer who can make any man need a cold shower after reading one of her novels... and yes even Edward Cullen. 3 Thanks for this! Can't wait to see what you write next!

Emily
dazzleglo chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Loved it, so sweet, funny and an all around story to make you warm and fuzzy.
dazzleglo chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Loved it, so sweet, funny and an all around story to make you warm and fuzzy.
ksb75 chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these stories with the same beginnings different endings. This was a wonderful story. I loved it!
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Great chapter. Loved the Bella and Edward. I love how Edward was so protective of Caleb and Rosalie.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Love it! I really like the part when he got to her apartment and they bantered back and forth about their quirks.
Twink423 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
So much fun. Loved Caleb - so adorable!

And Edward interacting with Caleb was so cute too.

Also loves him returning from his trip and needing to see Bella first. So sweet and romantic. :)
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Oh, this was freaking awesome! Thank you for writing and sharing this.

TMOT :)
Moltz chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
You have got to turn this into a short story!

Bella needs to meet his family, spend time with Rose and Caleb, get feedback on the photo shoot for the cover. We need to learn more about Edward! There is soooooo much left for you to elaborate on.

Really liked this storyline!
CynMar Rom chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
that was the sweetest thing :) I loved it! :D

Much love!
BBMasen-Cullen chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
I Looved it! Even though it was long I loved it even more! I loved how it ended! And Caleb was just the cutest!
SeekingJamestown chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I can't wait to read more of these! They're awesome.
Cullenosopy chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Thank you! That was very sweet and cute.
sanutaz chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
hi..

so, i have been reading this for quiet some while now,i think its a really amazing thing...starting a story and then ending it in many different ways.

i really feel its such an awesome way to encourage writing, also helps in case of writers block,its just incredible :)

by the way i really loved this story :)
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »