Reviews for Same Beginnings, Different Endings
Taniadanoff chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
I loved your story so much! Thank you!
LaTiDo chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
so good! no words.
lindyrb chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Loved this! Might even be fun to see a follow up chapter - after her new book is out (with fan comments about the cover) and see where they're at.
sujari6 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Loved how their relationship developed.
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
This is so fantastic! I love it! :)
divyvicki chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
I just loved this take on the start. I especially loved the phrase "a little bit of plot thrown in with a bunch of sex scenes.". So many fan fictions r exactly that. I enjoy the sex scenes as much as anyone else,but some times it feels like there is no plot at all just one sex scene after the other. Great job.
faitheternal chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
This one is my favorite by far! Would live to see an EPov or a follow up!
angleface12 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
this story has everything that keeps yopu wanting more i love every thing about this story. i have been reading none stop so i have to say it really pleased me the romance ,the concern for a friend, he would make a TERIFFIC DAD I YOU FOR WRITING THIS
fanfictionalcolic chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Thanks for making smile.
zkcej chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
This is so good I want more I want more!

Continuation plz plz plz
shaz308 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Good ending. Goodluck with the other writers. I will have to read the other stories to compete, but at the moment your y favorite! Your the only one I have on alert away, so far. Looking forward to more of your work, thanks.
LibraryLady08 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
This is one I would love to see expanded. :)

-MJ
muzaklover chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Awesome job!
laura lou who chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
I love it!
lostinapapercup chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
i absolutely love your writing and your plots. definitely should be expanded...please do so! LOVED IT!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »