Reviews for Same Beginnings, Different Endings
shaz308 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Good ending. Goodluck with the other writers. I will have to read the other stories to compete, but at the moment your y favorite! Your the only one I have on alert away, so far. Looking forward to more of your work, thanks.
LibraryLady08 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
This is one I would love to see expanded. :)

-MJ
muzaklover chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Awesome job!
laura lou who chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
I love it!
lostinapapercup chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
i absolutely love your writing and your plots. definitely should be expanded...please do so! LOVED IT!
mommymac0508 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Hehe I loved it another great one and yeah hot bad boy Edward being all sweet with a little one so Yummy can I have him thank you
tawelephant chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Loved it so so much!
LolaluvsEdward chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
One of my favorite one shots of all time! It was so sweet and you always gotta love an Edward on a motorcycle.
j967 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
I love this one shot would love it more if it turned into a longer story. I've got this on alert just in case :)
teacher1209 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Great story. I love that Edward was so different than she first thought and him gettimg her to completely change her book was wonderful. I would love to see this expanded into something more!
mugglemom08 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
*stunned speechless*

Edward with a kid-even if he's Uncle Edward and not Daddy-is my kryptonite. Throw in a Harley and I'm a total goner.

OMG, kyla, this was AMAZING. Some fics I read and truly enjoy, but I don't *feel* them. This one I felt. I have the feeling these characters are going to be in my head all day. And your Twilight sprinkles in Bella's manuscripts? Genius!

And JSYK, I wouldn't be opposed to reading more about this B & E (and, of course, Caleb & Rose). :)
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Great little one shot, and who cares about the length. i think it was awesome.
Britt01 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Nicely done! Sweet, strangely believable, and you made Caleb really likeable - and I hate kids! LOLOL I really like where you took this, and kept Bella a mature woman who knew what she wanted, not a little ninny.
Maplestyle chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
I loved this! I was planning on reading Erica's tonight too but I just realized it's almost 4am! *pouts* guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow.
Cina's chapter 2 . 5/9/2012