Reviews for Same Beginnings, Different Endings
tawelephant chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
That was so wonderful. I was scared for a moment that I'd end up heartbroken. I should know better. Loved it.
motherbeatrice chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
loved it, awesome, so perfect, you lured us in hook, line and sinker...
DICATAKADD chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
I loved it!

I vote for a nerdy Edward in the next story...I LOVE that kind of Edward...so sweet.
honeyimhom chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Loved it
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
I love the open ending, maybe an oxymoron but can't call it any differently ;) Great story!
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Well that's got to be awkward. Bella being seen in her underwear by the delivery guys would definitely have been the lesser of two evils. :P

I wonder why Bella never questioned why Eric never wanted to bring her home, especially when she had no family of her own to go to... :/

I want to go mattress shopping with Edward. :(
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
In every story you write you make me fall in love with your characters. I always find myself wishing they were real people and that I knew them.

And I LOVE Edward as a father. They always end up being some of my favorite stories because he is just so sweet. :D
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I friggen loved it! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This is fantastic! :)
london spam chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Really like the ending! This was great!
Mrs.E.A.Cullen-17 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Lmfao! LOVE IT! I don't think I'll be able to think of certians the same way ever again! ;P

I loved every second of this, from the now known feelings to all of poor Edward's cockblocking. Can't wait to see what you have next in that briliant mind of yours.

Emily
CynMar Rom chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
LOL, that was hillarious! naughty neighbors :P I loved it!

Much love!
Twink423 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Hah! Love how their neighbors wound up with a free show too! Lol! ;)

Very fun!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Loved your version. I read kyla's first and saw you started it so I came over here to read yours too!

Both very cute and sweet and different. ;)
MoCullen chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
LOL! Of course they were watching!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »