Reviews for Eagle Day
cmee57 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
So glad that Foyle came to Sam's rescue and gave Graeme the thrashing he so richly deserved!
LauraRaposa chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
"Too old to be a White Knight?" Ridiculous!
Lovely story!
Bookworm Kate chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This is SUCH a sweet story! I loved the dialogue between Foyle and Sam - how he tries to help her, his protectiveness, and how careful he is with her feelings. Foyle to a tee. Really enjoyed this story, so thank you so much for writing and sharing!
red2013 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
i lke your story a lot.

red.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Lovely addition to the episode!
GiuliettaC chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I laughed heartily at "His day had been improved, but he was about to ruin someone else's..."

Another well-written fic that engages us with these lovely characters.

And Graeme gets punched. That has to be a bonus!
TartanLioness chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Since I also didn't review THIS story of yours (seriously, what is wrong with me?), here goes!

Inherently, I do believe violence is wrong and doesn't solve anything. But there is something incredibly sexy about Foyle striking a man to protect Sam's honour and I think you got her reaction spot on! Also her putting herself down sort of off-handedly and Foyle reassuring her.

All in all, I thought this was completely adorable and I thank you for sharing! (I promise I'll get better at reviewing the fics I read!)

Cammie
jewell456 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Hi,

I really like this story. Very sweet. I like that it implies Foyle/Sam but it's not overt.

Keep writing!