Reviews for Matching Ink
lovewar66 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I have read this story at least twenty times and it always moves me. I can honestly say that this fic made Druna a top candidate for my otp. I love you for this.

-love
Zinala chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Omg -flails- this was sooooo goood. 3 great job
Annie Jae chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wow...that was so beautiful :) I really and truly loved it! You are a fantastic writer, I believed every word of what I read :) Amazing!
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I love it! Draco-Luna, Dragon-moon, clever touch! :)

I hope you will consider writing a continuation for this, and if you do, I hope you'll let me know! _
abbyli chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This made my heart hurt, sweetie! This made me tear up, it was so beautiful. No, it's not too OOC. I think it was perfect. Just perfect. I love you for it. I hope you have a sequel in the makes.
mEEEm chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is really good.

I hope there's a sequal where Luna and Draco get together :D
Tacoqueen1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
oh my god i almost cried well... mostly cuz im a wimp
LeytonNenny chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Simply Love it! And i was wondering if i could traslate it in italian, cause i think everyone should read it!

Really good work!
KawaiiOrange chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I'm glad I found this fan fiction, even if it breaks the Draco/Astoria dynamic (even if Druna is my OTP, Drastoria holds a special place in my heel-face-turn-villain-patronizing heart), I find it interesting. Although I have to agree that Draco was written a little OOC (since when was he sentimental enough for readers to feel more than just pity? That coward), the characterization, in general, was written appropriate enough for the plot. Plus, I commend you for not making the ladies Mary Sue-ish at all and showed a little more depth; you made it work without resorting to writing Luna as a Manic Pixie Dream girl, or Astoria as a stereotypical Slytherin foil. And, there isn't an excess of evil!Lucissa (because they really are just affably evil, merely being concerned rich parents). Thank you for that tidbit, good job!

I can really read the sadness on both ends, even in context. I like the symbolism, too.

Love really is a form of magic, the way that it bonds people together. I like the way you have written this story. :D
AlsoTheGame chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I absolutely adored this, wow you're so fantastic! I'm going to subscribe to you in hope that you will possibly write another Druna fanfic, okay? :3 This was one of the most well written Druna fic I've read. Ever. Thank you for sharing it!
Michelle chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I loved it had me begging for more. The pain so visible on all ends...
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This was absolutely beautiful. The matching tattoos were so symbolic, and wonderfully described, and I liked that you started out with Astoria's point of view. I don't think Draco's OOC, either. My favourite lines were "by the time Draco had figured this out, it had ceased to matter" and "Draco couldn't help but notice how particularly unhappy Narcissa looked when he'd said that."

Lovely, lovely, lovely!
IheartDracoandRon chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Awwww! Adorable, simply adorable. I love it. So bittersweet but lovely. ]
SKB chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
That was such a wonderful piece. I love your writing style, as it was well written. There was enough detail so I could be dragged into the story and feel their feelings, but not too much that it becomes hard to read. It was a good balance.

I also really like Draco and Luna as a couple, but don't particularly like ignoring J.K Rowling's story, so this is excellent! I like how you portrayed the characters, it does seem a bit OOC for Draco, but who's to know how he changed after the second war?

Well done and congratulations for a great story.

Cheers!