Reviews for Bollocks
Book girl fan chapter 17 . 4/16
And he certainly could have faked it.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 17 . 4/13
Nice! I liked the dip into Mary here. :D
Bunnyrabbit100 chapter 17 . 4/9
Fantastic writing using a short form of telling the tale from a paticipant view. Bravo! And thanks. Enjoyed all 17 at 5 in the morning.
Arty Diane chapter 17 . 4/9
Good to have an explanation that absolves Sherlock from having had used drugs... but what about the test results?
astudyinredbeard chapter 17 . 4/8
Love it!
Arty Diane chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
Interesting take on Mary's POV. It was smart of you to notice Mary has a danger addiction as well!
PatriciaS chapter 16 . 11/28/2014
Nice surprise and love it, and definitely right on all accounts. Thanks for sharing.
PatriciaS chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Lovely, thanks for sharing.
NCB1 chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
Loved it. And got the reference. I'm old enough.
Book girl fan chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
Okay, that is funny. I can definitely see why Mycroft wouldn't appreciate it, though!
NarutoRox chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
Hahaha, I can see Sherlock and John using that against him. Especially after seeing Mrs. Holmes nickname for Mycroft.
Arty Diane chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
Thanks for the clarification at the end. It was a dark day in history when Sherlock discovered Youtube...Mrs. Hudson knows! :D
Hummingbird2 chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
He likes it! Hey, Mikey! ;)

Yep, I'm old enough to remember that one *sigh*. Hilarious, thank you!
sevenpercent chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
as an American who was around when Mikey was first broadcast- this one made me LOL- yes, I can see how it would become a joke for John and Sherlock at Mycroft's expense. Yet another excellent smirk creating ficlit in this series.
sevenpercent chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
interesting little thought process behind this one- maybe the addiction is the reason why he tries SO HARD to convince himself that it's all just transport, and he can win the mind over matter argument.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »