Reviews for I Am Not Yours
yoli1994 chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
i want to read them together soon! :)
HighOnFaberry chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Please update :) dissapointed quinn hasnt been training yet nor did she kill the guy..
HighOnFaberry chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Since quinn is tgw saviour i want her to torture and kill the guy who called her a bitch... Well she should :)
HighOnFaberry chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I am hooked. Nice first chapter!
RikkuKashi chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Oh please update this. It looks like its gonna be good
hayleybugg chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
Please please please please please please please please please please please please
keep writing this story is amazing
MysticalAngel22 chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
I can't wait to continue reading! Update soon please!
Cassicio chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
It took me way too long to read this amazing fic up to this point. I really do hope you continue this.
M. Berg chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
I want to read more:) please update this is amazing!:)
M. Berg chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow awesome:D
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
So sad... not gonna lie I cried like a baby. Poor Rachel.
LaurenKnight13 chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
Finally they are talking (almost...) I hope to see some very strong development in the next chapter?

I have fallen behind with my reading, but am now up to date at least with this fic. I can't wait to read more! I hope they get to know more about one another soon and agree to meet up again?

Please update soon
NT chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
I want to know how long you have plan for this story? Surely, I like the plot and the dynamics of this story.
Nightlancer600 chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
This was such a great chapter! They've finally seen each other again. I'm so excited to read the next chapter. I hope you update again soon. Until next time!
M.S chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
I'm really loving this story. You seem to have a good handle on which direction you want to take your plot. Everything is very detailed and well paced. It's got me eagerly waiting for each update, and that's what a great story should do. Please keep writing, I would love to see what happens next.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »