Reviews for KP MoviesRonE
Imyoshi chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
I remember that leaf part in the movie! Now I'm just wondering when the next chapter is going to be posted!
Imyoshi chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I remembered this movie! You know what's funny I was looking for this story because I once read this story but couldn't find it...luckily I just did! Hehe I love it!
crystal-kay-611 chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
umm, wow so dramatic! Continue. Shit I haven't seen Kim Possible in a lot of years. JUST WOW
Data Seeker chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Hi

Great update.

The quality is great; like in the pervious chapter. But like the pervious chapters, you need to improve on paragraphs.

The beginning with Kim-Eve and Ron-E was great where Kim has a mission to fulfill and Ron tries to impress her and sticks his servo in it.

The following scenes are excellent.

The scene with them traveling to the long abandon stores was good.

Kim and Ron arriving at the Wannaweep lake was great, and the appearance of a evil robot named Gil-L was Fantastic.

The part where Ron finds a place dedicated to relics related to Mystical Monkey Power and Ron is chosen was great.

The part with the storm arriving and Ron takes Kim to his home was great. The following where Ron is showing Kim his human things was amusing, well-written and fit their characters well.

The ending where Ron shows Kim a plant and Kim takes the plant and deactives and Ron is scared was excellent and suspenseful.

The character portrayal was great. You did Ron and Kim very well. Ron is similar to Walle, but you kept him in character; his fear of monkeys, WannaWeep, and his attempts at romance are very Ron.

I like how you kept Kim in character. Though very focused on her mission, she has a ton of emotion and personality, which fits her very well.

Gil-L was great; a rogue robot from a discontinued line still functional and dangerous. Very clever.

Technically Monkey Fist doesn’t appear in your story, but its great how he was a human from long, long ago, who failed to get MMP and repents of his greed, leaving the Monkey Idols for someone else to find- namely Ron-E.

The wholesome standards are high. Nothing is offensive.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
jon4576 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
cool update cant wait for the next. love how u gave ron the mmp . nice cameo with gill
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Nice blending of KP and Wall-E here in this chapter.

A little bit of Wannaweep and MMP before the crux of KP's mission takes off.

They've become close friends so suddenly, each finding what they've missed in their existences, and this will serve them well in the future. If their encounter with Gil-L is any indication.

CB73
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Hi

Nice little beginning.

The quality is good in many areas; good narration, interaction, dialog, suspense, drama and emotion.

Your character portrayal is excellent. When you do a parody, your suppose to keep everyone in character, while inserting them in the story your spoofing, not make them carbon copies of the characters in the story. You did very well with following that formula. Also, its great that RonE and KimEve are human shaped and have complete vocabularies.

RonE is excellent. While he is a worker robot, you gave him many of Ron's traits: the way he talks, wants a friend, and some of his interests.

KimEve is excellent. Though she starts out as focused, stoic, and unfriendly (which doesn't fit Kim), her encounter with RonE changes that. Then she develops a lighter, more open side of her character, becoming the Kim we know and love.

The beginning and the following scenes with RonE working on Earth, evolving self-awareness and wanting a friend are amusing and well it; namely how you copied scenes from the WALLE Film, but edit enough to feel like Ron Stoppable was present.

The encounter with KimEve was great; namely how RonE is amazed at this Angel (that's how he sees her) and then he says hello and she get hostile till she figures out he means no harm.

Their interaction was dynamic, namely how RonE is friendly, silly and such, and KimEve find him strange, but likes him (it felt like a Real Ron/Kim moment).

Its great how some scenes are shorter then the film. Its not that Pixar did anything wrong, its just that freshness is proper for a parody.

The wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean.
Nothing is suggestively offensive.
No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
jon4576 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
good take on this will you continue
Mahler Avatar chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Nice beginning to this KP/Wall-E crossover. And Roachie as Ron-E's sidekick is a nice touch. Although I'll miss Rufus... Looking forward to more.

MA
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Nice start to the blending of KP and Wall-E.

CB73
reader chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
i like this so far. i saw the fan art of wall-e and kim possible crossover. and hoping some would make a story remake . and your off to a good start