Reviews for Anger Management
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I wish this was cannon- someone please beat the crap of out of Damon for what he did to her!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Loved it!
Elliichen chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Great One-shot! I love it.
Erin Salvatore chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I'm kind of tempted to do something like that too. Perhaps now that I've read your story, maybe I will. :)

Great job. I love Damon and all, but he had to be punished for what he did to Caroline.
Grace5231973 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Damon really deserved that for what he did to Caroline! I like Klaus defending his love like that! I usually despise hot heads, but not Klaus!
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Loved it!
Titanic12 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I don't want to be mean, but that was something that a 10 year old would write. But if you are 10, good job.
addicted2broadway89 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
lovely fic. love Klaus/Caroline together
AllisonSwan chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
AWWWW
VampLou chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Awesome idea. You really got their characters :)
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Cute and sweet. Love seeing Damon getting beat up.
Tauvian chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Cute. ... Just real... cute.

I likey! D
ead9 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
awww such lovliness without OOCness
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This made me so happy! Awesome just awesome. I would love to see that happen for real, wouldn't we all? I just love Klaus and Caroline, though they probably won't happen, but the show is dumb, that's why we have fanfic :) Very entertaining, and satisfying, it's always such fun to read about Damon getting his ass kicked!
irshgirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Another good one Amy, though i was surprised he went after Damon. Still think you need to get tyler back and have a good ole fashioned love triangle.

good chapter