Reviews for Open Your Eyes
Divinia Serit chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I was scanning your profile, and came across this story. I'm always drawn to anything with a third party observing Jane and Lisbon. I really like how you portrayed RJ with almost a childlike glee. And the dialogue between Jane and Lisbon was wonderful. I could easily picture this happening with Darcy eventually-still not sure on how I feel about her given the finale.

"For all her skills as a homicide detective, she has not noticed that she is being watched. On the other hand, he has prided himself on his hiding place, his disguise, so he does not hold it against her." was one of my favorite lines.

Lovely job!
ultra dragon chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Very nice, although the fact that you made Darcy so important to Jane is a bit a baffling.

Too bad you see Jane and Lisbon only as platonic love I really think you could do wonder with a romance story between the two.

Oh well continue your great work!
TheParker chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
red john is just soo creepy
Flowerfaires chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Whoa, this is really good, I found it very interesting to read. How you wrote the characters was great especially the interaction with Jane & Lisbon, loved it. I also loved the last line 'Perhaps that favour will be sparing her life one day'
shepweir always chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
That was so real that it sent chills up my spine. I think you may be right that Red John watches them all the time and gets off on seeing their shocked horrified expressions. He revels in the JIBSON moments where they almost say what they are afraid to admit. I really think they would be one of the most amazing unforgettable couples ever in a series. But this angst was as close to perfect as you could ever imagine. Well done and love that Lisbon is like a pit bull who will never leave Jane unprotected even though that determination could mean a death sentence for her. Your take on Darcy's character was very interesting. I personally think she may be a RJ team member. I wonder if she will be a victim because her master RJ wants to see Jane suffer with even more guilt.
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Dear, her last name is Darcy. . . not Darby. At first I thought it was Red John ruining her last name on purpose, so I wasn't going to say anything.

But it's Darcy. . . not Darby.

The rest of the story was good though. . . I do find Red John's POV disconcerting, but I don't hate it. (This coming from someone who wrote half a story from his POV. But now I can honestly say that getting into his head wasn't pretty. Did you feel the same way?)
nic73 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I really enjoyed this. It felt like a real exchange and with the suspense of Red John watching. very good.
ShellGrad chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Very interesting! I especially love the twist at the end. Nice writing :)
strawberryx0-tia chapter 1 . 3/22/2012