Reviews for Mass Effect: Brothers in Arms
agirl002 chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
Hell yeah! Awesome chapter, love the explosions.
Femtotech chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
I admit it. I squealed like a little girl at the end of this chapter.
Theodur chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
Lots of good stuff here again, mostly fun action, but I enjoyed the character driven moments too, Shepard becoming more accepting of the idea of Liara being with child, and Liara sort-of getting Shep to admit she can take care of herself. The yahg are always fun to read about, and the Reaper was a mite scary, but that bastard Garrus sure knows how to make an entrance, bless him.

Minor point, iirc Ensign Prangley was a guy, but the 'Prangley fired a burst from her Avenger.' line made me confused.

Anywho, solid stuff.
Femtotech chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
You are such a bitch for that cliffie. XP
MiizBHavvin chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
Oh that is an evil cliff hanger. Damn pride! Gah I hate those things! Please update soon!
Theodur chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
Gah, I certainly hope that annoying meme won't survive for another 200 years.

I must admit I can't write action scenes myself, my brain probably isn't wired that way. But I'm really enjoying this, in fact I'm reading it also in hopes that I become better at writing action myself. :P

And gee, it certainly feels as if you love your weapons of mass destruction. Or weapons in general, really. (Also, apparently, cliffhangers. Liara, GAH! Way to go proving Shepard wrong.)

An excellent chapter.
Tellur chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
Gah!
Evil cliffhanger is evil!

Loved this chapter. The humour is great. 'The first rule of STG is never to talk about the STG'. Made my day!
almostinsane chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Great story! I have to say that this is rather interesting. I can't wait to read more. God bless!
Femtotech chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
I want you writing ME4. You can clearly be trusted to deliver an interesting plot and action.
SPaCeR8008 chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
Very suspenseful! Can't wait to read more!
MiizBHavvin chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
Uh oh. Up shit's creek without a paddle huh? Great story, looking forward to more :D
robb1068 chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
Really, Garrus? Where were you when:
Liara insisted they find Shepard's body.
Liara went searching for Shepard's body.
Liara fought off the Shadow Broker's agents to keep Shepard's body away from the Collectors.
Liara made the hard choice to hand Shepard's body over to Cerberus.
Yeah, Garrus... Where were you?
Theodur chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
Yeah, as soon as there was the first mention of the Reaper signal blocker, I 'knew' that it was going to get damaged and all the husks would jovially jump back to life. Next chapter ought to be 'fun'. I was relieved that there were no Praetorians in ME3, those guys were a pain in the butt in the previous game. No such luck for Shep here.

(Btw, Liara could do with a bit more screen time)

Good stuff overall.
Theodur chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
I liked the EC, but really, for me it has no effect on the story I'm writing myself. Sure, I maybe borrow an idea or tweak some stuff, but mostly, I just write because I enjoy the creative process and I'm getting very attached to the characters. And in hopes someone else enjoys reading the story. 'Showing BioWare how it should have been done' isn't even among my list of reasons for writing, and I think it's just not a very good premise on which to start.

sorry about that rant, onto the story: wow, I also feared that it was indoctrination. Glad to see she's only pregnant! No big deal there! Also... way to go Shep with that reaction. Sigh. Fragile and wilting flower Liara is not. Double sigh.

I'm really curious to see how the yahg will perform in the battle, should be fun to see. And laughed at the kakliosaur name... does this mean Grunt is riding Shepard? Disturbing implication.

Excellent installment. :)
LordShel85 chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Good story so far. I'll definitely follow it.

However, if I remember correctly from the Shadowbroker DLC, Council space species were forbidden from contact with Yahg due to the massacre of a first contact team. Liara should know that. As should Hackett.

The STG probably only got away with it because well... they're the STG. XD