Reviews for Healer
‘Sniff’ That was both heartbreaking and sweet. So far one of the better Harry x Hermione fanfic I have read.
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 11/19
A well done story. This was quite the interesting concept and a bit sad to read with what happened to Hermione. Harry’s own tale was quite sad as well with him wanting to do some good before he dies. The days go by and Hermione is near recovery as she makes a story of her own. It was endearing and amazing to read how the two saved one another. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
zarg0n chapter 1 . 10/14
Made me tear up, very good story.
AnacDian chapter 1 . 7/28
I've read this story three or four times, months apart. I love it each time. Thanks for writing - Anac
tammgrogan chapter 1 . 4/16
This was a Beautiful story, Thank You so very much.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/11
Excellent story!
madval29 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I definitely wasn't expecting Hermione's story to go the way it did. But this was really an enjoyable read. I wonder if Harry will go full muggle for her or whether they find some type of in between. Great story!
Corwyn chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Thank you so very much for sharing this story. It was lovely and touching.
Harrypotter4ever chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
that was so emotional good one when I read it it made me tear till now Iam crying btw love it can't wait for a sequel yeah and it makes my day bright thank u harry/hermione forever ️️
Mysts of Time chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
A good twist on the usual harmony story
Sere'sLight chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Man, Hermione's story was even worse than Harry's. I mean having your dad paralyze you because she said she'd tell her mom he was being intimate with her "friend". That is so tough.
Jen chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Thanks
deadheadwookie27 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
This was a good story. A good story indeed. Not cheesy or cliché. Just a good story. Kudos
Oogies4u chapter 1 . 10/10/2015