Reviews for A Matter of Love and Death
Little Claws chapter 1 . 7/20
I have to admit that I've been tearing through your stories at a pretty ferocious rate (they're so varied and imaginative!) without actually stopping to review them inbetween... Apologies! I decided I ought to rein myself in and actually let you know how much I like them all!

You have a wonderful knack for choosing exactly the right words - never too many or too few - to conjure up vivid moments between characters, particularly ones involved in rarer pairings, without being overblown. You also manage to weave humour into your fics so deftly, even when the subject matter is so delicate and strangely profound - Oliver's memory for Quidditch dates here, for instance.

I don't really know what else to say. You're a fantastic writer, and I'm going to continue working my way through your (pleasingly extensive!) collection of fics.

Thank you for all of them!
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Wow, that was hotness!
Lunaticflower chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
They are so cute together!
This story is really well written and details like the tattoos and the way Oliver was to distracted for quidditch facts made it even better. Thank you for sharing!
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I loved this but entire time I was like how die you lose an elbow? Lol I really like Charlie's Hungarian Horntail tattoo very cool. Great job :)
SinGrin chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Both of them are hairy f***ers aren't they? I enjoyed it though. Thanks for the read!
bridgette22 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I felt so sorry for oliver with his injury. But i like that he has stuck with quidditch. Charlie and him are so cute. This was a fantastic story. :)
Unknown289 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I really enjoyed it. Really like how it's somewhat different than what i usually read. Simple and sweet.
WalksThisWay chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
No words, just this sort of happy *squeeeeee* noise. Well written as always :-)
friedie chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Wow! This is incredible.

I really like the bits about Charlie's tattoos. That's something I miss in a lot of fanfics - the little bits of everyday magical things that are peppered throughout the books. Tattoos that are "alive" hit the spot perfectly.

I also like how you describe Oliver's mental state by what Quidditch things he couldn't have told you. It works so well with his character.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
love this couple! you write them amazingly!