Reviews for Missed Target
Calyptra chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Interesting. I like the relationship between her and Jasper.

Why did Edward help her although she tried to kill him? his thoughts would be interesting.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Very cool...
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Interesting. Complete, but plenty to whet your imagination and make you think. Will Jasper finish him off? Will Isabella? Will he get one of them? And was that Dr. Carlisle? (of course it was)
annaharding chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Interesting story - I enjoyed it. Thanx!
katmom chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Wow...lots of twists...and I think you COULD be a thriller writer!

tipsyapple chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Loved it!
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Waaaaiiit Ms. Romance she becomes Alice...and stays with Jasper? Talks it out with Edward? Never sees either of them even again? Runs off the the blue eyed Dr. Cullen? lol

This was a GREAT drabble turned o/s though. You write good suspense (welcome to the Edge ;)lol). I enjoyed this very much, you had my heart racing and everything!

You know I use to read suspense and crime/thriller type novels when I was in middle school/early highschool? lol I did a book report once on a book off my dad's bookshelf. It was about an archeologist who discovered a murder on some Indian ruins site out west. And I read a lot of RL Stien Fear Street too. Somewhere along the way all the suspense and angst got to be too much for me I guess, lol.

Anyway, you rekindled the desire for some suspense very well right here :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
That was fun. Nope you're not Clancy, Higgins, or Morrell. But we like you better just as you are, and just because you're you.
LBelle chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I really liked this. Very different. I'd love it to continue.
MissEllen chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Hmmmm... interesting, entertaining.
princessnerra chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Nice read! I think it could have gone one more chapter.
beachcomberlc chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Interesting... I'll read the next installment.

Bella's going to be Alice? I think I am confused. But hooked.

irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 3/22/2012 they are going into hiding together! Funny how 1 decision can turn your life upside down! Great O/S!
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Gah! You just can't leave it like that! I'm a romance girl but I love a little action too. Well, yeah, that kind of action as well but get your mind outta the gutter! :)
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I liked it! A whole world in about 3000 words!

Very cloak and daggerish. Spies and guns and action and blood and guns and ...

Very good!