Reviews for My Second Chance
kontheo chapter 40 . 8/9/2014
Lovely story! I can't wait to see if there's a sequel. Keep on posting amazing stories!
Twelve13 chapter 34 . 5/18/2013
I'm sorry this is a really good story but I don't like how everything worked out now snow has missed all the lives of her children. And I now how this story has already been completed but I just felt like reviewing about this. But don't get me wrong I like this story.
WyldClaw chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
Soon met will realize she's not crazy...
WyldClaw chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
What a great family moment
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I don't wanna know how Regina is gonna react
OUAT Fan chapter 34 . 12/22/2012
I really aplogize for this. I shouldn't keep giving reviews, it'll tire you out.

HOW IN THE WORLD DOES EPONINE AND ELIZABETH KNOW ALL THESE THINGS? It's IMPOSSIBLE. No, I'm not joking. I'll explain it very simply, using a timeline.

1-Most of the fairytale characters go back to fairytale land. For some reason, this ages them, which DOES make sense, but what doesn't is how they suddenly have all these children. They should have just aged and gotten there, right? Having a bunch of other stuff happen doesn't make sense.
2-Snow & The others come through, with JULIET [Age 1], Eponine & Elizabeth [Less than a year old]. So how does Juliet stay at age one, and E&E grow up and have all these family ties and marriages and kids?

Enough explanation. PLOT HOLES! Everywhere, everywhere. Up until now I was enjoying the story, but now I'm just so confused.

I apologize, once again, for giving you these reviews that may not necessarily be of any help. But right now, I have trouble reading a story where there are too many plot holes to count. Good luck and Happy Writing, but please, consider some of my comments!
OUAT Fan chapter 32 . 12/22/2012
Me again, ha-ha. Wait, so let me get this straight. Eponine and Elizabeth, who were younger than Juliet, aged, but Juliet didn't? BIGGGGGG gap there. That's a really big plot hole. Any explanation for that, as well as how some people seem like they've been living there for ages, which shouldn't be possible? Confusion. In other words, not seem harsh-I'm really just trying to help-I'd advise a rewrite. I know, I know, it's a lot of work, but believe me when I say your story has too many plot holes otherwise. I barely understand everything, and I usually can make sense out of the most confusing storylines. Please, please take my advice when I say this! Otherwise I must say that I truly have been enjoying this story, and that it actually is written fairly well, except for those plot holes. Happy Writing!
OUAT Fan chapter 31 . 12/22/2012
I'm really confused. Why is everyone suddenly adjusted to being in a Fairytale world, and why are the others older? Just because some aged doesn't mean they all should. How did Emma not age but the twins did? There are a lot of gaps and missing pieces here, not everything is linked up. I can honestly say I'm so very confused.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2012
I just started reading but I love your fanfic, I think I would like emma to be just a bit tougher but great story though
Lou chapter 41 . 8/3/2012
Please write a sequel this story is one of my favorites!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 41 . 7/26/2012
Oh my!
This fic was awesome, until the whole thing with going back to the Enchanted Forest. I'm not sure how much I like the idea of them going back only to have grown children...I mean, doesn't that mean they technically missed on their lives as well? Even if somehow their children seem to remember their being there?
If you were going to do things this way wouldn't it have been better for them to return to the moment the curse was enacted, have Emma grow up, fall in love with Graham, have Henry with her, and eventually Juliet.
And the Queen's second 'death' caught me off-guard, really. I mean, they left Graham in her power for years! Only to have Emma rescue him as if it were nothing in a matter of days! I mean, yeah, she might have been lucky, and Regina was quite old already, but still!
Still, those are my ideas, heavily influenced by the fact that I would hate to travel to a new world only to find out that the baby I had in my arms just before is a grown, married woman suddenly, and I have three other, grown children whom I don't remember ever carrying or giving birth to.
Also, the situation with Grace. It was so unfair! And I know there isn't always a happy ending for everyone, and, in a way, she was happy seeing Henry one more time and saving him, but still!
In any case, and regardless of my whining, I do like your fic. A lot. All the pairings, the way everyone began remembering, the way they stood up to Regina...it was all very awesome!
And you got Emma and Graham together! I just absolutely love that pairing!
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 41 . 7/15/2012
Wait! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Paige is DEAD! (almost ears) Sorry I can't cry. My brother says I've got a shrivelled black pea for a heart, it would explain my lack of ability to cry. LOL!
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 40 . 7/15/2012
Awe, poor Henry! (pouts) I shall be reading the next chapter.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 39 . 7/15/2012
(eyebrow raise) Regina has to spoil everything (pouts)
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 38 . 7/15/2012
(eyebrow raise) I will eagerly be reading next chapter. (nods)