Reviews for What you make me feel
PharaohIsis13EgyptianYaoiLover chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I like it so far, but I'm just going to follow for now. I like how he acts so far in the story, because he is confused and angered because of that and he starting to realize that he cares. I would like to know if you are still looking for a beta for this story. If you are, I would gladly do it.
AI chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love this Grimmjow! My heart nearly ripped in two. I can't wiat for the next chaps!
AhogamiBae chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Wow this was really good. Even though I don't know what just happened, it somehow brought me to tears... Ah, I will say this is beautifully pieced together. This alone could stand as a one shot and it'd be amazing, but I'm glad it's a multi chapter story! I do enjoy seeing this side of Grimmjow. Not really understanding just what he wants from Ichigo but knows there is something there...something...special! It's refreshing to see a more rational Grimm, as well as one who actually thinks of his actions even if he can be rash sometimes. Normally Grimmjow is presented denying his feelings for Ichigo, but you showed him just confused but willing to accept these feelings- but he just doesn't know what they are, for as he himself stated, he's supposed to be hollow - not one to hold emotions of these sort. So yes, I do like your version of Grimmjow and I hope you continue to use him like this in your story. I feel he is gentler and more open to feelings like 'love' (though he doesn't quite understand that yet) towards Ichigo. This Grimm seems rational, caring, confused, but has the potential to be very loving and open to it. :) I would like to see a happy ending in this especially if Grimmjow is like this. That would make me very delighted! :D Well keep up the good work and hope to receive an update soon!
xxangelbitexx chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
yes i i want , and hope youll continue it again sonetime :)
black-misty-sky chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Hey, I don't write stories one FF only FictionPress but could you perhaps sign my name too. The deletion of stories is wrong and just making an MA rating would be so much easier. I do feel very strongly about this matter, do if you added my name I would be very grateful :) thank you :)

YueShirosaki chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Don'tknow how I shall sign this, but, well, put me on that list as well.

I'm gonna kick those fuckers asses, if they'd remove lemon stories all of my god damned work would be gone.

I hate those stupid orderlies with their rules
LosonczyCseperke chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Write me up here, please.
Kanekiller chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY PLEASSSE CONTINUE THIS it's so good! And for a second their I thought you finally updated buy sadly didn't
OrangeHokkaido chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Second time today I've seen this very message. I understand you don't want to lose stories [either your own or ones you love to read] but if you read the guidelines it clearly states the highest rating for this site is M, and MA content is not allowed. There is a reason for this as in 2002 the site agreed to no longer allow MA content due to a court ruling when they were sued. Having stories with that level of content can cause the site to be shut down, and no matter how many authors' signatures you get you're not going to change their minds; if that were going to happen it would have already happened within the last ten years. So ask yourselves this: would you rather see the site closed down when instead you could have easily edited out all rule-breaking content-such as explicit sexual situations-in your stories? This site is free to everyone, all the owners ask is for its members to abide by their rules. These same rules you agree to when you post a new story or chapter. It seems the admin are finally getting serious about it as well; I don't want to see this site shut down, I love this site and let's be honest, there's not another that can measure up to this site with the variety and quantity of fanfictions found.

I'm not trying to anger anyone, I'm only stating what I've learned and am trying to warn you. If you keep any stories they consider MA they will delete them, and you risk your account being permanently banned.
SunsetStarlight chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
I just tried to upload a story with your message in it and they deleted it. I also sent your message to the support sever in an email. Now I can't use my account. When I tried this is what showed up...

Submission Restricted

As result of either:

a) You being a newly registered member.

b) Recent infraction from this account.

This account has been locked ( will not have submission access ) until 06-08-12 07:19pm PST (USA West Coast/Pacific Time)

Current time: 06-05-12 07:22pm PST
Grimmreaperkuchiki chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Continue! I demand it xD I love this so pleaseeee continue!
ValtenceMarie13 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I really like this, and i kinda do want more
Yaoi4596 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Hollow Insanity chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This sounds awesome XD I wanna know what happens when Ichi wakes up _ Is Orihime and Nel gonna tell him?
Temprince chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I like it! You have some simple typos and grammar mistakes but it was still really good. You really put emotion into grimmjow. I think that the 'The End' should be turned into 'Will be continued'