Reviews for Prometheus's Gift
Son of Whitebeard chapter 31 . 8/23/2013
I'm interested to see how the wizarding world will adapt
james.hofstetter chapter 31 . 7/26/2013
Omg sequel, we new a sequel, this was brilliant, maybe have the statute of secrecy coming down in the sequel
Susan M. M chapter 31 . 12/28/2012
Reasonable consequences for her actions.
Susan M. M chapter 29 . 12/28/2012
"Emmy wasn't very fond of children" ... Emmy IS a child. A gifted, troubled child, but a child nonetheless. Harry realizes that, even if she doesn't.
Susan M. M chapter 24 . 12/27/2012
Loved the UFO bit!
Susan M. M chapter 22 . 12/27/2012
I am trying to decide whether Emmy is slightly insane or simply extremely immature. She just turned sixteen; she faked her death and ran away when she was eleven or twelve. At the very least, unstable. Impressive curse on Darren, though. Think what she'd be capable of if she'd been properly trained.
Susan M. M chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
I liked hiring outside consultants for the training seminars. Some minor SPAG errors, easily corrected.
Susan M. M chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Had a good giggle at Balthazar Bagshot - Voldemort would either have swatted him like a fly or cast a Petrificus Totalis on him and used him as a footstool.
Susan M. M chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Uh-oh, Emmy is pulling a Roj Blake on Darren. (Please pretend that this next sentence is in Bugs Bunny's voice) Of course, you realize, this means war.
Susan M. M chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Darren is a good OC, and not at all Mary Sue-ish. (Or Wesley Crusher-ish)
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I love the drills for the bank robbery being made by Grunnings.
MarauderetteAtHeart chapter 31 . 11/11/2012
Brace yourself! For the review is long... (Sorry I am a few weeks late... all of a sudden (Brian Regan!) my schedule exploded)
This fanfic means so much more than a fanfic to me. This is what brought me to fanfic and instilled the love for it that I have today. I found Prometheus' Gift via your crocheting blog and I am so glad I did. Before that, I was dead set on hating fanfiction. I decided years ago that fanfiction was such a rip off and it was just adding unnecessarily to an author's work. I thought it was taking your own story and sticking popular characters' names in it. I thought it was completely, ridiculously different than the writing style that the original author used and the whole thing would sound tacky and not fit at all with the original books. Oh, how I was wrong! In a bout of post-Potter depression, I started reading your story and immediately saw how horribly wrong I had been. Thanks to you, I have not only enjoyed your story, but a bunch of others from other amazing fanfic writers! I love HP fanfiction now and even made an account to follow these stories and review the ones I really love. Your characters and story were great and I was on the edge of my seat waiting for you to update! You added beautifully to the series and your writing is so talented. There were so many plot twists that I didn't see coming, but after they happened, I saw the signs that you had planted previously. This story was so thought out and well done! Thank you for this and for everything. This story means so much to me.
Gespenster Jager chapter 31 . 11/5/2012
Sorry about not being able to review the other chapters. I got swamped by approaching deadlines and a new release taking my time.

Generally I was disappointed in how you ended the Fic, for me it felt unresolved in the grand theme of things. The main problem - the way for all intents and purposes wizards treat non-wizards as 'less than human' wasn't really addressed (which I thought you would get round to do it in the final bit). I mean they were clearly spooked but not enough to ensure panic. And what I meant on an earlier review of genocide was not the muggles to wizards. But essentially the Voldemort was pushing for it, and a lot of the Death Eaters committed quite a few atrocities but were left off lightly because...well 'they were just muggles'.

Nevertheless, you ended it quite nicely. Though you didn't deal with the divide immediately I like how you laid out the foundations for greater integration between the two. Unsure of how worthy Emmy is of such a happy ending, but I tend to be biased towards traitors . You've placed down a slow transition into a more balanced world..and I liked it very much, it had good tones of a bitter-sweet ending.

Great Fanfic though you've done a brilliant job
Wise girl16 chapter 31 . 10/29/2012
This was amazing. And I have one question, I'm not sure if you already answered it, but, what house was Emmy in? Why does it have to end?!
BrokenRainbowsShatteredDreams chapter 31 . 10/29/2012
I'm so sad it's ended :(. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO READ ON THE INTERNET NOW! Please keep on writing other stories. Please!