Reviews for The Rate of Descent
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Very good.
TayaCurragh chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Wow, I really like this story! It's really interesting and thought-provoking. It's so sad that so many people are dead :( I really liked the bit about technology overtaking magic, it does make sese. Maybe if the Wizarding world wasn't so stuck in the past (with their quills, etc and lack of use of technology) they could help fight back against these. Oh, and people here don't really call it the British Isles or even Britain, it's usually the united kingdom, or more likely the actual country within it. Overall I really enjoyed your story :D Well done with the prompt, that sounded like a difficult one!
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Wow. The courage it must have taken to write this... to write a story where the Witch Hunts are back, only aided by near-magical technology... Goddess, that kind of future is scary. So, basically, the Agitators are Nazis, only against wizards and witches, instead of Jews... Goddess, that's a scary thought. Especially with how easily they were able to manipulate the British people... *shiver* Of course, if one knows how, it's easy to prey upon the weaknesses of humankind in order to do evil... Very well done. This was beautifully written, scary, and so sad... so, so sad. Well done, Maraudercat.