Reviews for Spitfire
HavenTheRavener chapter 1 . 2/12
You should make the next chapter KF from YJ waking up from a dream about teen titans' episode lightspeed.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Pretty interesting, and I think a vice versa would be cool, and they meet Klarion in TT reality who points to KF screaming "Not again you wanna-be Fate! You won't do it again!" And then it all gets fun:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
FLINX!
Adrift At Sea chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
It's really cute to see the Flinx banter and the adorable little things they do and say. It's really breathes life into the relationship beyond what we saw in the cartoon. Great piece of writing!
BlueReader chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Nice. I like how you got Spitfire into Teen Titans. Btw I also believe that the Teen Titans and Young Justice are separate universes.
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
That is so cute! I loved it!
Gallagher chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is awesome! The YJ and the TT universes are pretty close together. And the idea of Jinx being a spitfire is definitely accurate.

You should expand on this idea. What would happen if YJ Wally saw TT Wally's life? What if Artemis and Jinx somehow met? What if Klartion (however that's spelled) met Jinx, and decided that she would be a good partner? What if Doctor Fate mistook Jinx as Klartion, and tried to kill her? The possibilities are nearly endless.
Annabeth137 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh, this is really cute!
sam chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Perfect, oh my gosh really good. Lovely ending :)
The Raven's Nevermore chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Lol Very Pleased! I Loved it! So cute and Awsome and it sucks that I forgot that episode... Until now anyway.
eternal mist chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
this was possibly the cutest story i ever read (and i once read a story about baby bunnies racing unicorns)

awsome!
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
cool ,i like
ProcrastinatorsUniteTomorrow chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Interesting story. Loved Jinx's comments. Maybe you can do more stories of similar format for different episodes.
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
That was AMAZING~! !
missdiva145 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This was a great read please write more cross over flinx