Reviews for Two Coins
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
This is creeping me out, I have the same personality as Rory,name and he is my favorite class WTF! Do you stalk me?
Bluepheonix chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
The only reason I started reading this is Cruz my name is Rory no joke
PurpleMonkeyInc chapter 30 . 4/19/2012
i love this story cant wait for update watch gramma sometimes slips a bit but good :DDDDD
Zaxarus chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Thank you for the review, Scotius. I want to adress two of your points:

Especially with the weapons and armor i only used those of ME1. Avenger, bashee, Liberator, they're all from ME1. But you're right with revolver/sword. I wanted to give both a unique weapon. Perhaps i should have given Shepard his unique weapon later and started only with the revolver for Udina.

About Geth: It was Udina, not Shepard, that knew instantly about Geth. Shepard uses that word only after Dr. Warren mentions it. And that an officer as Udina with a much broader theoretical background knows at least the basics i thought reasonable. (And even he didn't recognize them instantly but first thought them to be simila to standard security mechs)

At last i have a question:

With your "you try to put to much too fast into the story" do you mean the descriptions itself are too short and i should write more detailed or than in your opinion i make too many differences to the original story?

Zax
Scotius chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Hmm, i dont know - at the first look this story is quite interesting. LC Udina seems like an intriquing competition for rough-around-the-edges professional soldier Shepard. Unfortunately on the second look it becomes obvious that you are trying to put too much (too fast) into this story. And it is bit too loose about the details - mish mash of the weapons from ME 1, 2 and beyond (revolver and the sword? Really?)And i sincerely doubt career soldier like Shepard wouldn't know a thing about the Geth (althought my last playthrough of ME1 was many months ago - so maybe i forgot what Shep's reaction was :) )