Reviews for 444 Things I'm Not Allowed to Do in Amestris
HONOOOOOOR!

Listen closely, in the distance you can hear Zuko screeching back, "HONOOOOOOOOOOOOR!"
inkspilt chapter 14 . 7/29
161 is definitely my all time favorite.
I love pokemon...I've just recently replayed my Platinum version. It never gets old.
inkspilt chapter 13 . 7/29
Was this published on your birthday?
Happy extremely late birthday... You're a pretty rad person!
inkspilt chapter 12 . 7/29
You probably don't care, but I just want to thank you for writing this. 'Cause I have insomnia, and it's 2 a.m. (oh, how cliche of me, reading fan fiction at 2 a.m.) and I've just finished angsting over No.6 and how season 2 is non-existent, and it's just really nice to have something like this waiting for me on my tablet. There's nothing better than a nice session of choking on your own laughter after angsting over anime, you feel?
inkspilt chapter 11 . 7/28
Equivalent Exchange will be the death of me.
This is great, btw
Anna chapter 7 . 7/25
I don't like the Book of Mormon reference because I, for one, am LDS(mormon).
QueenMaj chapter 8 . 6/25
87, 89, and 94. MASTERPIECES. So funny :-) Keep 'em coming!
QueenMaj chapter 6 . 6/24
SWISS ARMY AUTOMAIL

YOU ARE A GENIUS
QueenMaj chapter 5 . 6/20
57...YES. It would not surprise me in the slightest if Ed actually did that :-)
QueenMaj chapter 4 . 6/20
46-48 were awesome :-)
QueenMaj chapter 3 . 6/20
I loved this! 35 was my fave, and I liked all the SpongeBob references. Also, about the tentacle rape thing did you get that from Bleach? Because that actually does happen in the episode where they all go to the beach.
QueenMaj chapter 2 . 6/20
Faves: 15 and 18. I love Ling, and I ADORE Armstrong :-)
QueenMaj chapter 1 . 6/20
I loved 10! I can totally see Hawkeye refusing to be pink and then everybody just being like "Fuck it" and forcing Falman to be the pink ranger it would be awesome :-) Kepp up the awesome work!
Candycatsyum chapter 29 . 6/16
I love this story! Its so funny and reading it makes my day! Please update soon!
NotYourNormalFangirl chapter 18 . 6/8
What is 6 times 9? That is the question.
1,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »