Reviews for 444 Things I'm Not Allowed to Do in Amestris
celmiji chapter 25 . 2/24
300 was absolutely hilarious (chuckles).
HaganeNoRekinjut chapter 29 . 2/13
hi, i REALLY enjoy reading this fanfiction! thank you, and i hope you find the inspiration to continue it. By the way, the way you use yourself in the fic reminds me of how Hiromu Arakawa uses herself in the manga extras [•.•w•.•]!
tenaciousToxophilite chapter 29 . 2/2
I NEED THIS TO UPDATE PLEASE

THIS IS AMAZING AND PERFECT AND AAAGH

PLEASE
luluhrh chapter 29 . 1/27
Beautiful. Simply fantastic. XD
Corpusclockwork chapter 29 . 1/25
ZAKUROU :D! How so I keep one running into her name on everywhere .-... She was the first person I found on this website that their fanfics where epic. I'm pretty terrible at writing myself so :/...anyway- KEEP WRITING :D! The gluttony ones are the best xD! Gotta remember to show to my brother :).
Corpusclockwork chapter 23 . 1/25
THIS IS EPIC. Man. You might have convinced me to look harder for non angst fanfics xD!
Corpusclockwork chapter 21 . 1/25
THIS IS EPICNESS
THIS IS PERFECT I LOVE THIS FANFIC :D! NORMALLY I LOVE ANGST BUT THIS IS BOSS. YES .
Nightmare Troubadour chapter 3 . 1/16
The word "lemon" can be used to describe... unsavory... fics?

(I learned something new today.)

My favorites are 26, 34, and 35.

(I have a few ideas for some of the later Numbers, if you need any suggestions...)
celmiji chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Durarara is good. So is a lot of anime. Like... Silver Spoon, which is also by the same author of FMAB.
Nightmare Troubadour chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
...Greed? What do you need a kidney for?

...Why am I even questioning this? (My favorites are 18, 20, 21, and 24. Especially 21.)
Nightmare Troubadour chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Numbers 3 and 6! :D
Firefox701 chapter 26 . 11/15/2014
I think somebody seriously likes Monty Python and the Holy Grail...

Also, don't be a hater, homunculi! I was born in like, 1999, and I STILL think that movie is friggin' hilarious.
Stargazer767 chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
My favorite would definitely be eighteen!
Finally!
Somebody else watched " Mont Python and The Holy Grail"!
BEST. MOVIE. EVER.
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
very amusing fic, love it
1,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »