Reviews for PostReichenbach Texts
witchnerd1864 chapter 1 . 4/10
Yayyyyyyy! I love the ending THANK YOU!
wolfpirate13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
...reading this while listening to "My Heart Will Go On" was not a good idea. All the tears coming from me. This was amazing, the angst and the feeling was their. Loved it.
clotpole-in-a-tardis chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Omg the end I love it
bethanyyerinn chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Dude, I almost cried. That was so sad. dfjdskfjdskfjdskfjdskfjdsf - those are my feels, because I don't know how else to express them.
iloveanime chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
iris.chandler45 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I cried.
TypewriterTardis chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVOREIRT AARASFJD HKLGSHD K SHDLKJFSHFKLSDJFH EKFJSHOID SJK i'm dead and it's all your fault. i'm going to read this every day and cry over it. it's so beautiful. you should write the show. please do. it would make me happy. FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE
notafraidofpants chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Damn it. I'm like John. I keep trying not to read this story and then going back and reading it again and crying all over because it's so beautiful and I love it so much. I'm a masochist. Oh well. Yeah, this is a romance. In texts. It is beautiful. Be a renowned writer. You have earned the Pants stamp of approval. And the Pants badge of "made me almost burst into tears." Almost.
hilly.h.chan chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
How can he play with him for three years?! THREE YEARS! God my heart is breaking...
That was simply awesome. I love how you came up with just shows how much John is in love with Sherlock. And Sherlock immediately texting back when John is about just gets even more beautiful
Ordinary and Adorable chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
That last text makes this so complete. I love this. I love this so much! The last line makes it POP. It says everything and yet so little!
beltainefaerie chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I want a hug now.
Sherlock Holmes chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I shouldn't have... I did... John I'm sorry
CarryLovesCurry chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Sorry the feels just overcame me.
it's brilliant, of course, but sad, so sad.
Hatake Kai chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I watched Reichenbach Falls today... omg, and I was doing so well on the crying factor (relatively minimal, which is still a lot) and the I just have to find this. I really liked this... poor john... new season needs to hurry up.
mycatsaninja47 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012