Reviews for Mosaic
CrlkSeasons chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
A different piece this time, jagged and cutting, yet still with a sliver of hope. Some wonderfully sharp images here, inches for the young to invent and then brag about, a white knuckled grip on a suitcase, and the giggles and whispers behind B'Elanna's back.
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Absolutely beautiful. This is the second time I've read this chapter today and I still love it. The imagery is just gorgeous, I feel like I'm studying some intricate artistic work or some grand painting with all these minute details in it.

And the perspective works perfectly (I'm assuming that this is Tom and B'Elanna) and really reflects their relationship. Although, you could probably make it work for another Voyager pairing (if you catch my drift :P).

Lovely work, as always :)

CP7
Alpha Flyer chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
"... pale eyes catching the light in a way that gave back rather than demanded more."

"They didn't need a rhythm; their beating hearts were enough."

Lovely turns of phrase, throughout this little piece. And I love the idea of Kes watching over her friends - in another form of embrace.
CrlkSeasons chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
This mosaic is inlaid with beautifully worked pieces.
CrlkSeasons chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Elegant and intriguing
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
How very intriguing.

Tha language that you use is very beautiful; it makes me think of a sort of languid abstract art sort of scene and I really like that :)

I'll be honest that I'm not entirely sure who's perspective this is from (I thought it was Voyager's at first but now I suspect otherwise) but I get the feeling that this may have something to do with the book timeline, am I right?

Also, I LOVE your title choice as it reminds me of the novel "Mosaic" by Jeri Taylor which was about Kathryn Janeway's life, so I thought that was a fitting title :)

I'm very intrigued by this, and I look forward to more :)

CP7