Reviews for Mosaic
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 64 . 5/27/2012
Another great drabble, I really like the deep emotion spanning this small moment. The descriptions were also great and I really liked the idea of B'Elanna paiting her surroundings with her eyes, that's a really neat idea.

Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 63 . 5/26/2012
This drabble touches on two very important points in Voyager's storyline. One being Harry's seemingly eternal state as Ensign, and his close friendship with B'Elanna. Both are things that we saw bits and pieces of during the show, but it's always nice to see such things brought together in the stark light of fanfic.

And I always love a good prank; I wonder what B'Elanna was up to... ;P

Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 62 . 5/25/2012
A drabble of love lost and found again. It's like there was a breath between each, and that breath helped Neelix to find the peace he was seeking for so long.

I so wish that we had seen more the Neelix/Kes relationship as it built and then faded (she didn't even say goodbye to Neelix in 'The Gift'!) as we do here.

Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 61 . 5/24/2012
This is a really beautiful and poetic look at Vulcan meditation, and I love that you describe the candlelight like an orange dancer; it's something so rythmic and orderly, yet contains chaos. I like that.

Beautiful imagery as always, Dax.

MeredithBrody chapter 59 . 5/24/2012
Hehe I do remember this one. The idea of Seven playing with words.
MeredithBrody chapter 58 . 5/24/2012
Oooooh. I think I missed this one. But I like it, and I love how Sekaya tries to convince him not to leave. Works well with your earlier chapter.
MeredithBrody chapter 57 . 5/24/2012
Ohhhh remind me to thank Alpha for this drabble. I love this one, and the idea that Tom fell for her as early as she did him.
MeredithBrody chapter 56 . 5/24/2012
Aww sad. The Kathryn/Pheobe drabble... I love this one
MeredithBrody chapter 55 . 5/24/2012
Awwwww. Tom is her flyboy and our flyboy. He'd never leave us all
MeredithBrody chapter 54 . 5/24/2012
i'm just naming episodes now. but EEEEE Day of honour.

I love that she knows with so much certainty, and then she is proven wrong by Voyager's epic timing.
MeredithBrody chapter 53 . 5/24/2012
Eeep. So many feels. This reminds me of the scene in Hope Floats where Bernice is following her father and asking to go with him.
MeredithBrody chapter 52 . 5/24/2012
Seven understands so little. I wish they had helped her to figure things out.
MeredithBrody chapter 51 . 5/24/2012
Eeep. B'Elanna and birthday and Janeway and... so adorable.
MeredithBrody chapter 50 . 5/24/2012
Hahahahaha this is so Chakotay in season one. He just wants her to listen.
MeredithBrody chapter 49 . 5/24/2012
Awwww I love this one so much, because the idea that Tom could make B'Elanna cry is so... true, and so beautiful.
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »