Reviews for Mosaic
MeredithBrody chapter 48 . 5/24/2012
Eeep. I love Neelix and Naomi. i really do.
MeredithBrody chapter 47 . 5/24/2012
Awww Tuvok. Oh how I love Tuvok. He's such a deliciously conflicted character and so wonderfully acted.
MeredithBrody chapter 46 . 5/24/2012
Awww. Sad Tom, conflicted Tom. He really needs a hug.
MeredithBrody chapter 45 . 5/24/2012
I can't even. I can't watch that episode. It's so painful when you've lost a child to watch. But it's also really well done and this is really well played out.
MeredithBrody chapter 44 . 5/24/2012
I'm running out of things to say. Even when I love the chapter.

This is still an interesting look at Chakotay. I love how you get just through his words that is mind is already made up.
MeredithBrody chapter 43 . 5/24/2012
This makes me want to cry. Writing and reading Miral all grown up reminds me how quick babies grow up!
MeredithBrody chapter 42 . 5/24/2012
I still don't like Seven Of Nine. But this is a very honest look at her struggle
MeredithBrody chapter 41 . 5/24/2012
awww this one still tugs at my heart.
MeredithBrody chapter 40 . 5/24/2012
Janeway realising she had a crew of misfits. So perfectly written. So wonderfully descriptive.
MeredithBrody chapter 39 . 5/24/2012
Revulsion is so... good. I love the whole episode. And the crazy hologram. And the kiss. And the hormones. And the everything.
MeredithBrody chapter 38 . 5/24/2012
oh my. I can't. There are so many feelings I have for B'Elanna and her past, and this makes them worse. I just want to hug her.
MeredithBrody chapter 37 . 5/24/2012
Naomi makes Seven bearable. And this is sweet, and I love how you point out how old Naomi actually is.
MeredithBrody chapter 36 . 5/24/2012
The last word sums up all of my feelings on Janeway and this episode. I still think she was far too harsh on Tom considering some of the things she let others get away with over the course of the show.
MeredithBrody chapter 35 . 5/24/2012
this is another episode that feels me with despair whenever I watch it. It's so beautiful
MeredithBrody chapter 34 . 5/24/2012
Sad doctor is sad.

It must suck to be always apart.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »