Reviews for Mosaic
MeredithBrody chapter 33 . 5/24/2012
Another one I adore. Just the conversation. I can see Harry totally driving B'Elanna absolutely daft!
MeredithBrody chapter 32 . 5/24/2012
Is it bad I remember the song that this was written to for the challenge? This is so beautiful. All those memories.
MeredithBrody chapter 31 . 5/24/2012
The sadness in this chapter is almost palpable. You can feel pain and the loss. So fantastically written.
MeredithBrody chapter 30 . 5/24/2012
hehe you know what. I love that you give these two a try. I still just do not see them. However much Jek and PinkAngel try to convince me of them... she'd get so bored of him.

Though he totally loves her. Thats obvious.
MeredithBrody chapter 29 . 5/24/2012
oh no. This one gets me every time.

"I watched you die, Harry"

The feelings in that line...
MeredithBrody chapter 28 . 5/24/2012
This is one of my favourite drabbles ever, just because I can see Tom just poking her and showing her the right direction she should go in.
MeredithBrody chapter 27 . 5/24/2012
eep. Tom and his beautiful personality. Oh how I love this man.
MeredithBrody chapter 26 . 5/24/2012
I've always wondered that about Vulcans.

If they suppress emotions, do they feel love?
MeredithBrody chapter 25 . 5/24/2012
I still really don't like Seven, but she's an intriguing character. I don't think I could ever get into her character the way you do here.
MeredithBrody chapter 24 . 5/24/2012
"She told herself" I love that expression, and I can see why that would be hard for him to bring up.

Have you seen Jekkah's decision on the C/7 relationship? It amuses me every time.
MeredithBrody chapter 23 . 5/24/2012
I wish we'd seen more of Janeway's reaction to this episode, particularly to Tuvok, I mean, it's never mentioned again, and he went against orders and broke the prime directive!
MeredithBrody chapter 22 . 5/24/2012
OK. I forgive you. Because this one made me go "ohmmm" in a cute way.
MeredithBrody chapter 21 . 5/24/2012
DAMN YOU AND DAMN SPOTIFY.

Now the song "So Many Ways (to say goodbye)" Is on.

You're too good, and the fact I've read them before isn't stopping me almost crying.
MeredithBrody chapter 20 . 5/24/2012
I should not have read this one with the song "It's Not Your Fault" on. Yep. Sob central here. Why do Endgame drabbles make me so emotional
MeredithBrody chapter 19 . 5/24/2012
awwwww. I love you for this drabble.

Everything is Tom and B'Elanna, and nothing hurts.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »