Reviews for Games
Amanda chapter 25 . 4/18/2014
Nice use of the "Forever Red" team for the rescue mission! It was a fun Power Rangers "Easter Egg"- I caught it right away!
bobmanv2.0 chapter 35 . 12/11/2013
This story was amazing. As a fan of both The Hunger Games and Power Rangers, I feel like you represented both of them very well. On a personal note, love that you had Tommy as Peeta (as both are my favorite characters in their respective universes)
AceAyane chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wow, I am loving this so far. I thought it was smart that you used Kira as Kim's sister. However I think that Tommy should've still had the martial arts skill, not just your random bakers son. But I like it either way. Keep it up.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 35 . 5/15/2013
Please do a another fic with them as power rangers?
TaitanoRules555 chapter 33 . 5/15/2013
Again love the power rangers references.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 27 . 5/15/2013
I like the zord reference especially the green dragon and white tiger one.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 22 . 5/14/2013
I laughed at this part: You know, I really wish that she wouldn't do that all the time."
Dances-like-flames chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
I'm really liking the story so far. There's only one thing that I noticed that was off. How come Hayley is the mother of both Tommy and Jason? Especially since in chapter 1, it said Tommy was Hayley's only son?
Justin chapter 35 . 4/19/2013
I just want to say this. I have spent the last 3 days reading all 35 chapters to your story and it kept me glued just like if I was reading the original Hunger Games Trilogy. While I did find a good amount of words out of place in the entire story...it was still well written and thought out very well that got my attention. Congrats on this story.
darkblackandlight86 chapter 35 . 4/4/2013
I have finally finished reading this fanfic, I haven't watched the. Ovie. Or touched any of the books but I liked this as everything was amazing from the tensed scenes to the close scenes. I'm also happy to see that Kimberly and Tommy had children! Amazing fanfic, you have done it again!
Kammie chapter 35 . 2/18/2013
This was an awesome story! :)
jg13145 chapter 35 . 12/29/2012
I loved this even better than the actual books!
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 35 . 12/27/2012
I have finally finished this AMAZING story... I can't believe its over... Thank you I really enjoyed it!
Can't wait 2 read ur next story!
mykkila09 chapter 35 . 12/20/2012
wow...i can't believe this is over...it was such an enjoyable experience...even though i've never read the books (but i have seen the first movie) i feel like i know what the actual book is about and when the next movies come out, i'll already know what's gonna happen lol

i loved the fact that everyone is safe and the memorials, especially Shayla's, was so touching and beautiful

and of course kim and tommy got back together and got married and everything...really...this was awesome...
mykkila09 chapter 34 . 12/20/2012
tommy is getting better...woohoo! and kira going to the capitol, what is that woman up to?

seems everything was going right until that bomb dropped on kira and jason...how they survived is nothing short of a miracle..

didn't expect zedd to give out rita, but then again it's not surprising...thank god she's found out...i'm hoping that it's her that kim shot, but i'll have to go to the next chapter to find out...

awesome chapter