Reviews for Games
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 33 . 12/9/2012
Awesome chapters! Can't believe the story is almost over! Can't wait 2 see how it ends!
mae-E chapter 33 . 12/9/2012
this was a cool chapter. so memories assioated with her are pink? is he back yet or will he need more questions? did rita send him expecting him to snap and kill her?
will it take fighting at her side to trult remember?

why was jason's suit black?

i'm surprised at the vote of the games, and that they want to keep them going...

so the battle is next, how will that turn out?

keep up the good work.
corahaale chapter 33 . 12/7/2012
Oh my god, girl, those last few chappies were fantabulous! :D I am SO sorry that I haven't reviewed the last few chapters. My parents blocked FF from our house, so I can't do so many reviews. :( Anyways, I love the fact that Tommy and Kim are (in a way) reconnecting again. It makes me soo happy! :) Great job, I can't wait for the last two chappies! ;) P.S. Third chappie of my story will be out soon! Be on the lookout! :)
mae-E chapter 32 . 12/6/2012
this was a good chapter. i see the fact that he could control himslef in her pressance was a good sign.

how much longer till he competely free?

ur doing well.
Griddlebone chapter 33 . 12/4/2012
Wow, I was definitely shocked to see how some of the rangers voted... I wasn't expecting that (though I suppose after what they've been through, and considering their ages, it makes a certain degree of sense). I wonder if they'll come to regret that decision in the future.

It's kind of interesting that Rita's true thoughts and ambitions have started to come out now... as others have noted, if she keeps it up she may end up facing her own rebellion down the road. The evil overlord in me thinks she should have kept some of this on the quiet side until after Zedd's defeat, but then again Rita was never very good at the whole conquering thing lol.

I'm glad to see that Tommy is still improving (although now I'm kind of worried about Kim, go figure), and I have to admit that the little Jason/Trini bits you throw in now and then always make me smile. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
mykkila09 chapter 33 . 12/4/2012
kim really has sucky timing; i mean, to walk into the area just as tommy kissed kat...and then she went and let the anger from that cloud her better judgement. if she was thinking clearly, she wouldnt have wanted anyone to go through what she went through. what if zedd started the games because he lost a loved one and he wanted everyone to pay? highly doubtful but still...

rita is...no words for her...hopefully she will get what's coming to her

it seems that tommy is getting better...he's actually willingly allowing kim to sleep with him...

cant believe there's only two chapters left...i'm sad that it's ending, but excited to read how it all plays out
mykkila09 chapter 32 . 12/4/2012
first good news; tommy didnt attack kim when he woke to find her next to him yay!

it's good to see he's so determined and that he's actively fighting, but somehow, i don't think this is over yet or it's gonna be easy

rita, rita, rita; you're showing your true colours...best be careful or she'll have her own rebellion on hand

everything is starting to move along...onto the next chapter
Young at Heart21 chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
Him I think you are not killing certain people off.
brankel1 chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
Excellent.
sabina21 chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
Good chapter what is going to happen next with tommy and kimberly update soon
slytherensangel26 chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
I love love love it!

I noticed the ranger stuff right away. it was kind of hard to miss. LOL
Griddlebone chapter 32 . 11/26/2012
I had a terrible day today, so I was excited to get home and see today's update for this story - and you did not disappoint. I'm glad we're finally getting to the final showdown, but I'm sad to see this story come to an end. Hopefully everything works out for the best. I'm not sure I trust Rita any more than Zedd at this point, although she seems to be the least terrible option for a leader at the moment. Maybe they'll find an opportunity to change that in the future. I'm hoping that we'll at least get to see Tommy recovered as much as possible in the last few chapters, and an end to Zedd's regime and the Games once and for all (I'd kind of like to see Rita fall in favor of a more benevolent ruler, but I'll take what I can get).

Keep up the great work! I'm already looking forward to the next installment!
Young at Heart21 chapter 32 . 11/26/2012
I love this! Cannot wait for next week
brankel1 chapter 32 . 11/26/2012
Excellent.
sabina21 chapter 32 . 11/26/2012
Good chapter what is going to happen next update soon
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »