Reviews for The Curse of Blood
Overlord Valkyrie chapter 45 . 4/30
[LOUD UGLY GROSS SOBBING] WHY MUST YOU DESTROY ME WITH SAD FEELS NO MY BABIES MY OTP. Why does everyone have to dieeeeee-oh well, more feels makes it great.

Anyways, lovely chapter as always. Gosh, I still want to know who's this milady girl. The Fuka-look-alike. I hope something sad happens with her and everyone-I mean, gosh I wonder what you'll do? Heehee, this is getting better and better to be honest.
I would like to know the ending of the story
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 45 . 3/16
Eh, just call me Anarchy. Everyone does. Anyway, didn't expect to see those three here!

Laharl: Ugh, great...

Etna: What? Not happy to see your sister again?

Gwen: W-WAAAAAAA!

Krichevskoy: D-darling?! What's the matter?!

Gwen: Oh, o-our beautiful daughter... she's grown up SOOOO MUUUCH! WAAAAAAAA!

Desco: Dwaaaa It's a mother and daughter reunion! KAWAII

Fuuka: Q-quick! Take a picture of this! We must NOT forget this moment!

Xenolith: ...is everyone here a bunch of idiots?

Etna: pretty much

Flonne: s-sniff... this chapter was... so sad...

O-oi, no tears! It gets... c-contageous, you know...?

UPDATE SOON!
Niom Lamboise chapter 45 . 3/12
Woohoo! Please update soon! I find it funny that Liezerota is older than Killia. He's 2075, the second oldest protagonist right behing Valavatorez, also has a dark side like mao, this will be good! It's coming next week or the week after, right? I'm dying to go see the videos on youtube for the full story!
fagodzak chapter 45 . 3/12
Man... The Disgaea crew aren't catching a break... Sure hope something ba- good, will happen to them...
(b-but it's not l-like I want a bad end! Don't get me wrong!)
Another fun(angst) chapter... Keep it up !

P.S: bet that Adell's going to get brainwashed.
ok to say this misses all of disgaea's points is an understatement wheres the fun the jokes any of disgaeas charme
skydragonknight57 chapter 44 . 1/22
Hey anyone you know think about a disgaea and mugen souls crossover fanfic
Niom Lamboise chapter 44 . 1/17
Please update soon! By the way, I read on your tumblr page that you ship Killia and Seraphina. I prefer the Killia x Liezerota ship. Probably a childhood romance thing and Void Dark killed or captured Liezerota and Killia will ge his revenge for that or something. Think you will make a fic of Disgaea 5 when you're done with this story and the game is out?
Lady Kaede chapter 44 . 12/31/2014
First off, happy new years too you too!
And secondly, I don't have much to say about this chapter (I'm not a very helpful reviewer, haha) but I do think that you might have a plan for bringing back Mao... but that's just a hunch, of course. Also oooooh, what a twist! How will the Hades solve this problem? We'll find out... next update. Super-looking forward to that one!

Sincerely,
Kaede.
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 44 . 12/31/2014
Hello, and sayonara! Formerly called Unknown, believe it or not! It took me fucking forEVER to try and get this account up and ready! Anyway, hot damn, things are getting intense!

Val: Mao... you're sacrifice shall not be forgotten!

Mao: Don't try to write me off!

Fenrich: *sigh* ignoramous fool

Flonne: Oh, what a heart-warming scene! It's the power of LOVE!

Mao: IT IS NOT!

Rasberyl: IT IS NOT!

Kyoko: Oh, Asuka, look! I think this is what they call 'denial!'

Asuka: Oh my, you're right!

Rasberyl: Wha- you too girls?!

Mao: We are NOT in LOVE!

My my, doth dou protest too much? XD

Judge Nemo: You should be more honest with yourself.

Prinny: Seconded dood.

Fuka: It's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Emizel: I beg to differ.

Artina: I think it's wonderful!

Desco: So, when's the wedding?

Mao and Rasberyl: WE ARE NOT LIKE THAT GOD DAMMIT!

Everyone except the love birds: UPDATE SOON!
fagodzak chapter 44 . 12/30/2014
Hmm... Looks like things are getting darker and edgier. Let's just hope that it will get better in the next chapter, but then again you're the writer here. Out of most Disgaea fic I've read this one was probably one of the darker and edgier fic. Rejoice, for you have created one heck of a story.
Best of luck to you in the new year and keep up the good work !
Overlord Valkyrie chapter 44 . 12/30/2014
I was like YEAH FOR LAST VALFUKA CHAPTER but now I'm just NO WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS TO MY SHIP?

Ouch, OUCH, OUUUUCH. I'm hurt all over. /whispers i'm awaiting for painful valfuka moments too please. Like alot of them.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Especially on how Raspberyl will react.
Overlord Valkyrie chapter 43 . 12/19/2014
I think I SCREAMED when there was that ValFuka part and my otps gonna fight each other this will be the death of me, I'M HOPING FOR MORE, I'M HOPING MORE PARTS. I'M HOPING THAT VALVATOREZ WOULD SNAP OUT OF IT BECAUSE OF FUKA.

AAAAAAAAA I'M SO EXCITED!
Niom Lamboise chapter 43 . 10/16/2014
Finally Valvatorez has appeared! So that's what happens to him when he drinks the stuff that Milady give him? Cool! Update soon please!
CrimsonDragon chapter 43 . 9/23/2014
I really like your story, but I would love it if there was more Valvatorez in it (loved the part with drinking blood). Please update soon!