Reviews for The Curse of Blood
I love your story and would like to read more about it
FreshCocoSweet chapter 49 . 5/28
helloooooo
it's been a longe time huh? :)))
How are you? Do you finish to write the fanfic ? I can't wait to see the next chapter !

Please take care

FreshCocoSweet.
FreshCocoSweet chapter 49 . 3/19
Why haven't you update this fanfic ? it was been months i have waitin for ! Pleaseeeee :((
FreshCocoSweet chapter 49 . 1/28
It's been 2 months now... When you will update? I want to sée the next chapter ! Take care
Anon chapter 49 . 1/1
When you writte the next chapter please ?
LobcoMogeko chapter 49 . 10/30/2016
It's a very good fanfic ! What happen in the next chapter ? Please continue !
FreshCocoSweet chapter 49 . 10/21/2016
Helloooo
What's new ? have you finish the next chapter ? i am sorry to push you ,it 's just i can't wait to see much MORE ! :))))))))))
Take good care
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 49 . 10/12/2016
Jesus, that woman is terrifying.

Desco: Desco is impressed Desco never thought Big Sis could have an evil twin!

Fuka: I do not have an evil twin! ...at least I don't think so.

How can you not know?!

Fuka: Just shut up!

...wait, where is everyone.

Desco: Coffee break.

Coffee break-WHAT?!
FresCocoSweet chapter 49 . 10/11/2016
Helloooo
What will happen to hades ? What to the rescue team ? and what that "secret" of Valzy? i wannnnnt to see what happen :D
FreshCocoSweet chapter 48 . 9/25/2016
Oh my gosh ! I can't wait the next chapter I want To see a lot of moments ValFuka :))))
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 48 . 9/23/2016
Nice to see you finally back...and dammit all Val! Couldn't you score at LEAST one hit off of that bitch?!

Val: H-hey, what did you expect me to do?! I was weak off of damned blood! Besides, the author controls my movements here! How am I supposed to do anything?!

Emizel: ...anyone else sad that we didn't get any screen time?

Mao: GET AWAY GET AWAY GET AWAAAAAAAAAY!

...what the hell is that?

Nemo: That...would be the mad scientist running away for his life from Beryl. Apparently, after reading this, she's decided to, how to say...CONVERT him into being a delinquent.

Fuuka: How exactly does THAT work? I mean, sure he was a delinquent in the Beryl DLC stuff, but wasn't that just mostly acting?

Asuka: Never underestimate the power of-

Kyoka: LOVE!

...you people are a bunch of nuts.

Gig: Amen to that. Also, HEY! STUPID AUTHOR! GET YER ASS IN GEAR AND WRITE ABOUT MY BAD ASSNESS! I DIDN'T SEE ANY OF MY GLORY HERE!

Oi oi! That's being rude Gig!

Gig: Ask me if I give a sh-OW! MOTHERF-! Dammit kid!

Revya: ...

...I think I'm gonna end the review here. As always!

Everyone: UPDATE SOON!
DonPANdon chapter 48 . 9/22/2016
Going pretty well for our heroes! Or not. Hahaha. Update soon!
FreshCocoSweet chapter 48 . 9/21/2016
Finally,after a year,,i am sooo happy you continue this fanfic : I am so excited to see the next chapter, i really want to see ,when Fuka and Milady Fuka look alike ,face-to-face .i REALLY REALLY want to see also some moments ValFuka :3 !
Take care
Shutdown chapter 47 . 4/30/2016
all good chapter, i really enjoy it, the mixture of genre is very nice. No need to rush, the world always spin, sometimes we fall, but because it, we try our best to wake up again. Even its very late review because, well i accidently read it . as long as you have write it, soon or late iam sure someone read your artistic fanfic.
Iam side at Laharl, he is the most ICONIC main char of the series. Even your focus not involved on him, but you have done well. So iam satisfied with yours. I hope you can finished what you have done. You had made a promise to readers right? i hope the God give you power to finish what you had promised to anyone.
FreshCocosweet chapter 47 . 3/25/2016
Hello ! I really love your fanfic
I was soooooo happy when a ValFuka moments my favorite ship,because, there are not many ValFuka moments,that make me sad... :'(