Reviews for The Curse of Blood
Anon chapter 49 . 1/1
When you writte the next chapter please ?
LobcoMogeko chapter 49 . 10/30/2016
It's a very good fanfic ! What happen in the next chapter ? Please continue !
FreshCocoSweet chapter 49 . 10/21/2016
Helloooo
What's new ? have you finish the next chapter ? i am sorry to push you ,it 's just i can't wait to see much MORE ! :))))))))))
Take good care
FreshCocoSweet
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 49 . 10/12/2016
Jesus, that woman is terrifying.

Desco: Desco is impressed Desco never thought Big Sis could have an evil twin!

Fuka: I do not have an evil twin! ...at least I don't think so.

How can you not know?!

Fuka: Just shut up!

...wait, where is everyone.

Desco: Coffee break.

Coffee break-WHAT?!
FresCocoSweet chapter 49 . 10/11/2016
Helloooo
What will happen to hades ? What to the rescue team ? and what that "secret" of Valzy? i wannnnnt to see what happen :D
FreshCocoSweet chapter 48 . 9/25/2016
Oh my gosh ! I can't wait the next chapter I want To see a lot of moments ValFuka :))))
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 48 . 9/23/2016
Nice to see you finally back...and dammit all Val! Couldn't you score at LEAST one hit off of that bitch?!

Val: H-hey, what did you expect me to do?! I was weak off of damned blood! Besides, the author controls my movements here! How am I supposed to do anything?!

Emizel: ...anyone else sad that we didn't get any screen time?

Mao: GET AWAY GET AWAY GET AWAAAAAAAAAY!

...what the hell is that?

Nemo: That...would be the mad scientist running away for his life from Beryl. Apparently, after reading this, she's decided to, how to say...CONVERT him into being a delinquent.

Fuuka: How exactly does THAT work? I mean, sure he was a delinquent in the Beryl DLC stuff, but wasn't that just mostly acting?

Asuka: Never underestimate the power of-

Kyoka: LOVE!

...you people are a bunch of nuts.

Gig: Amen to that. Also, HEY! STUPID AUTHOR! GET YER ASS IN GEAR AND WRITE ABOUT MY BAD ASSNESS! I DIDN'T SEE ANY OF MY GLORY HERE!

Oi oi! That's being rude Gig!

Gig: Ask me if I give a sh-OW! MOTHERF-! Dammit kid!

Revya: ...

...I think I'm gonna end the review here. As always!

Everyone: UPDATE SOON!
DonPANdon chapter 48 . 9/22/2016
Going pretty well for our heroes! Or not. Hahaha. Update soon!
FreshCocoSweet chapter 48 . 9/21/2016
Finally,after a year,,i am sooo happy you continue this fanfic : I am so excited to see the next chapter, i really want to see ,when Fuka and Milady Fuka look alike ,face-to-face .i REALLY REALLY want to see also some moments ValFuka :3 !
Take care
FreshCocoSweet
Shutdown chapter 47 . 4/30/2016
all good chapter, i really enjoy it, the mixture of genre is very nice. No need to rush, the world always spin, sometimes we fall, but because it, we try our best to wake up again. Even its very late review because, well i accidently read it . as long as you have write it, soon or late iam sure someone read your artistic fanfic.
Iam side at Laharl, he is the most ICONIC main char of the series. Even your focus not involved on him, but you have done well. So iam satisfied with yours. I hope you can finished what you have done. You had made a promise to readers right? i hope the God give you power to finish what you had promised to anyone.
FreshCocosweet chapter 47 . 3/25/2016
Hello ! I really love your fanfic
I was soooooo happy when a ValFuka moments my favorite ship,because, there are not many ValFuka moments,that make me sad... :'(
Guest chapter 47 . 10/15/2015
Not...bad. O_o

I seriously never expect 'that' coming. O.o

Well even so...good work.
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 47 . 10/12/2015
...huh?

Mao: E-EH?!

Fuka: W-W-WHAT?!

Prinnies: DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Almaz: W-wait, is Mr. Malphas...?!

Mr. Champloo: Nya hahahah! An interesting spice has emerged!

Laharl: I... have to admit. I did not see that coming.

Etna: me neither...

Flonne: That makes three of us.

Desco: I'm so happy to see that Mr. Adell is okay!

Fenrich: It's a wonder how that boy's still even the most remotely bit sane.

Killia: Huh... so this is the story you guys were talking about.

Almaz: Wait, who are you?

Seraphina: My, such a heart-rending story! It's enough to make even someone as dignified as I to nearly break down into tears!

Christo: And here I thought Void Dark was bad... but this 'Milady' is truly horrible, even for the most vile of demons.

Usalia: Mou~ I hope she gets defeated quickly.

Red Magnus: Oooooooooh! This 'Milady' sounds strong! The supreme one wants to beat her down and super lay down the ultimate smackdown!'

Zeroken: ...what the hell does that mean?

Valvatorez: W-where did all of them come from?!

Aaaaaaaaaand on that note, update soon!
mk47 chapter 20 . 10/4/2015
great story
PENCILCEPTION THE ULTIMATE chapter 43 . 7/8/2015
What happened to the humor of this series to you. Why is this so mean spirited its so mead spirited it's not fun to read. And the Desco Emizel stuff needs more focus to be developed you have 46 chapters. And only a few scenes in a select few chapters to develop it you also have to big a cast so some things come out of no where