Reviews for Prove It!
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
LOVE THIS STORY! I will read more of your stories. You are really detailed and the emotions you spill on the page are wonderful. (I know it's the internet and not paper. lol) I enjoyed this story and will enjoy reading your others I'm sure. (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
serendipityrain711 chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Fics where arnolds dark side came out are the best...he is so sexy when he takes charge lol. This story had so much heat and passion between them and the idea of arnold playing dracula to get revenge was brillant. Very hot and and i loved it!
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I love dark Arnold he makes me shiver and be like "Helga take him now!"

Lol I just love the non-pushover Arnold I find him extremely sexy

•J. Jimmie. P
sakura-light-angel chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
WOW I was gonna say even better than the last one but it wouldn't be fair... They are equally GREAT! they are sooo good :D I loved them!
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
O_O wow I loved it! Very Powerful Arnold! Lucky Helga! vO
Evatarida chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Both chapters were great! :) please make more short stories like this.. Another 'prove it' version :)
MirthFull chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Yes payback I like! Dark Arnold is the best, hands down. Helga is going to be a hot swooning melty puddle for the rest of her life!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh! i like this side of Arnold. :P
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012

I should have written a comment before. I GOTTA TELL YOU THIS! if i ever logged in on my account! this is going to my favorite. read this before, and wanting to read this again. i think i have read this 3 times already. I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! can you make a lemonade story between them?
Bjrit92 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Oh. My. Holy. Lord. That was intense! You had me half tearing up, and I could really feel the story! Good work! :)
VeggieBelly chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
I've read many Hey Arnold!fanfics and I've never quite felt the pairing become real. Until now, I've never really liked this pairing! Really love it, can't wait for more.
ButterflyKika chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I would really, really love to see more of this stuff! I keep rereading it! Very addicting!
Unknown-Essence chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Reading this chapter nearly killed me, but in a good way. reading this story in the wee hours of the morning is going to be killer on me tomorrow, but it is worth it. you've got me biting my blanket to calm down. Another success with Arnold's "dark side."
Unknown-Essence chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
when i was reading about the whole "dark-side of arnold" scene i was like ," oh shit, oh shit, OH SHIT!" i honestly have goosebumps. the whole thing when he said "open" during the kiss got me silently screaming. if i hadnt held myself back, i would have alerted the whole house that i was still awake, which i should not be. the story has this kind of influence over me. You, My Lady, have power in your words.